Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel in Sunderland  (Read 3172 times)

Offline toon972

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:53:23 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Some friggin link that one Toon...................  :D

He looks an "Evil Feker" mind...............  :scare:    I wouldn't like him as me "Landlord"................. :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:53:56 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online BustaN

Not every landlord is going to know what's going on in their properties. 

Now, as for those bloody dirty Geordie's who get their bits out in public...  :lol:  Wouldn't get that down here on Teesside ;) :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Not every landlord is going to know what's going on in their properties. 

Now, as for those bloody dirty Geordie's who get their bits out in public...  :lol:  Wouldn't get that down here on Teesside ;) :lol:

WTF is the problem?    :unknown:

So the lad has a bit of a "Kinky Side", it's Nee Different to that "Little Cunt" WK and his love of "Sweaty Feet".  :P     :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've shortened the links. be interesting to see the results of the case.

Offline waynekerr600

Made me smile to read that her first reaction was to facetime her friend  :)

Offline toon972

Some friggin link that one Toon...................  :D

He looks an "Evil Feker" mind...............  :scare:    I wouldn't like him as me "Landlord"................. :bomb:

Aye SM did not know how to shorten it,    :lol:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Offline toon972

I've shortened the links. be interesting to see the results of the case.

cheers Davie   ;)   

Offline waynekerr600

WTF is the problem?    :unknown:

So the lad has a bit of a "Kinky Side", it's Nee Different to that "Little Cunt" WK and his love of "Sweaty Feet".  :P     :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I'll stick to feet.

Walking round byker nothing but a pair of fishnets whilst knocking one out on facetime is past my kinky scale  :scare:

Offline toon972

I have been to one of those apartments, don't know if its the one mentioned here.

Offline waynekerr600

I have been to one of those apartments, don't know if its the one mentioned here.

Hopefully just visiting a friend or viewing with a hope to rent I'm sure  :thumbsup:

Offline toon972

Hopefully just visiting a friend or viewing with a hope to rent I'm sure  :thumbsup:

yeh "visiting a friend "  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

:drinks:

Fucking Smart Arse..........................  :P     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

I'll stick to feet.

Walking round byker nothing but a pair of fishnets whilst knocking one out on facetime is past my kinky scale  :scare:

Eeee Ya "Little Friggin Liar" WK..........................  :P    :lol:   :lol:    :lol:

Offline datwabbit

Made me smile to read that her first reaction was to facetime her friend  :)

Northumbria police organised a cock line up to identify the culprit from the footage.

Offline waynekerr600

Northumbria police organised a cock line up to identify the culprit from the footage.

No shortage of cocks in Northumbria police  :D

Offline Moresomes

SM was on the extreme left.
Known to be first in the line when cocks were handed out.

Offline waynekerr600

SM was on the extreme left.
Known to be first in the line when cocks were handed out.

Oh I don't know he's ok most of the time.

Offline Sar-Major

No shortage of cocks in Northumbria police  :D

Too Friggin True, WK, Too Friggin True..................  :thumbsup:    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic: