Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contacting premium (troubles)  (Read 2901 times)

Offline tthft

Anyone else been having issues? Been trying to contact them since yesterday but to no avail.

They’re usually spot on with responses as well

Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What methods have you tried.   :unknown:

Offline tthft

I’ve tried the daytime number yesterday and today and also tried calling the daytime number today.

Just seems unusual as they’ve usually text me back within 1 minute

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve tried the daytime number yesterday and today and also tried calling the daytime number today.

I had contact with Juney yesterday - hope you get in contact soon

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

What happens when you phone, you aren't barred are you.   :unknown:

Offline tthft

What happens when you phone, you aren't barred are you.   :unknown:

It just rings and no one answers. I don’t see why I would be barred. I’ve never had a problem with them in the past which is why I’m finding this strange haha

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It just rings and no one answers. I don’t see why I would be barred. I’ve never had a problem with them in the past which is why I’m finding this strange haha
Wasn't suggesting you are, just trying to find an answer, it wouldn't be the first time that's been the cause.   :hi:

Offline tthft

Wasn't suggesting you are, just trying to find an answer, it wouldn't be the first time that's been the cause.   :hi:

Yeah I can imagine plenty of people being barred from them over the years haha.

I just think it’s a shame as they’ve always provided a top service and response time when I’ve used them. Off to another agency for me haha

Offline Kev3773

I just think it’s a shame as they’ve always provided a top service and response time when I’ve used them.

Reviews of any of those you've seen would be appreciated 👍

Online toon972

I was in touch last night, no problem for me either.

Offline tthft

Thanks for all the help guys. Premium have just been in touch and I think it was just down to  some random technical thing

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for all the help guys. Premium have just been in touch and I think it was just down to  some random technical thing
We’d still appreciate some reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Arfa2stroke

Hmmm.
Had issues too on Thurs 2nd
Managed to get through after about 2 or 3 attempts , made a booking but never got a follow up text for location.
Didn’t Pursue and thought it odd at the time

Offline FLYING BLUE

Don't hold yer breath TT - 9 months a member & nothing but radio silence :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Don't hold yer breath TT - 9 months a member & nothing but radio silence :unknown:

Give the lad a chance.............  :rolleyes:

Probably can't fathom out the "Signals Instructions" and is still on last years frequency.  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tthft

Knew someone would post some shite about reviews. You’s want to know why I haven’t posted reviews or any posts until yesterday? Because of cocky cunts like you trolling people

Get a life for gods sake. This is supposed to be a community of like minded people who share reviews etc but all you guys seem to do whenever I see your name pop up on a post is give people shit for something or another. Can guarantee you’s will come back with some snide comment to this but stop giving people shit for not posting reviews the second they take the condom off. You’re the reason people don’t engage with this forum as much because all you do is lord over people.

Inbox me if you have an issue with how I choose to post

Offline Kev3773

Knew someone would post some shite about reviews. You’s want to know why I haven’t posted reviews or any posts until yesterday? Because of cocky cunts like you trolling people

Get a life for gods sake. This is supposed to be a community of like minded people who share reviews etc but all you guys seem to do whenever I see your name pop up on a post is give people shit for something or another. Can guarantee you’s will come back with some snide comment to this but stop giving people shit for not posting reviews the second they take the condom off. You’re the reason people don’t engage with this forum as much because all you do is lord over people.

So you're not like minded then  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What do you mean by that.   :unknown:

Offline tthft

So you're not like minded then  :dash:

‘Supposed to be’ are you illiterate, can you not read? Did you fail to read the part where I mentioned why I haven’t posted

Offline waynekerr600

This is supposed to be a community of like minded people who share reviews

I totally agree.

Oh hang on a minute..

Offline tthft

My first post and there’s already been snide comments and people picking what I say apart. Why would I want to share my reviews with a bunch of bitter people? For you to just post more snide comments on?

I was in two minds before I posted this yesterday and now I wish I hadn’t

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
My first post and there’s already been snide comments and people picking what I say apart. Why would I want to share my reviews with a bunch of bitter people? For you to just post more snide comments on?

Why do you want people to PM you, can you explain this.

Offline Kev3773

You do understand what snide means don't you  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Get a life for gods sake. This is supposed to be a community of like minded people who share reviews etc

Correct - not sure what your point is since the majority of us do indeed, share reviews :unknown:

You seem to have anger issues

Offline tthft

Why do you want people to PM you, can you explain this.

Because all this has absolutely nothing to do with the original post so why fill up the comments with it. If you want to voice your dissatisfaction with my lack of reviews then at least have the decency to inbox my and speak to me 121 about it  rather than on a public post.

Online toon972

You asked for help and people helped you  :unknown:

Offline tthft

You do understand what snide means don't you  :unknown:

It means to mock, which is what ser major did. Clearly you don’t

Offline FLYING BLUE

Because all this has absolutely nothing to do with the original post so why fill up the comments with it. If you want to voice your dissatisfaction with my lack of reviews then at least have the decency to inbox my and speak to me 121 about it  rather than on a public post.

But it's a public forum? :timeout:

Offline tthft

Correct - not sure what your point is since the majority of us do indeed, share reviews :unknown:

You seem to have anger issues

My point is why the snide comments? I’m a Young  and punt on very very rare occasions due to part time work and I’m at uni (subsequently I don’t have much disposable income). Lay off me ffs

Offline Kev3773

It means mocking indirectly,  I think everyone was pretty direct at pointing out your failures  :hi:

Offline tthft

It means mocking indirectly,  I think everyone was pretty direct at pointing out your failures  :hi:

You see how petty you’re being? This is why I’ve been put off taking part in this forum for 9 months. The pettiness, snide remarks and sarcasm you people take part in is ridiculous

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Things get discussed in the threads on here where everyone can see, not by pm in private.

Try reading the thread again and you might just see where you are wrong. The first 4 replies were helpful, then  a polite request to post some reviews - 

Reviews of any of those you've seen would be appreciated 👍
You were online when that was posted, but chose not to comment. Then this was posted -
Again not in anyway 'snide' however your lack of a response led to some further comments.

You, on the other hand start with the abuse, telling people to "get a life" and calling people " cocky cunts" is not going to endear you to the members on here. You won't get far here if you take every little comment seriously. For one, S-M and FB have an ongoing thing with one being army and the other Air force, comments aimed at other members often get posted on threads, they aren't necessarily aimed at the OP.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:13:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline tthft

Things get discussed in the threads on here where everyone can see, not by pm in private.

Try reading the thread again and you might just see where you are wrong. The first 4 replies were helpful, then  a polite request to post some reviews -  You were online when that was posted, but chose not to comment. Then this was posted - Again not in anyway 'snide' however your lack of a response led to some further comments.

You, on the other hand start with the abuse, telling people to "get a life" and calling people " cocky cunts" is not going to endear you to the members on here. You won't get far here if you take every little comment seriously. For one, S-M and FB have an ongoing thing with one being army and the other Air force, comments aimed at other members often get posted on threads, they aren't necessarily aimed at the OP.

I’m aware of the helpful replies. I even commented to thank those people for their help and make them aware that it was due to some technical difficulties.

As for the first two requests for reviews that was my original reason for logging on tonight and I wasn’t suggesting that it was those comments that were snide.

Further to your point about SM and FB, the comment regarding ‘last years frequency’ is obviously some forces type joke I can see now but is still intended to be a dig at me. I don’t see why I’m not allowed to respond to people digging at me whether I’m in the wrong for not posting reviews or not.

Regardless, as mentioned my original intentions for logging on tonight was to actually post a review but now this can wait until tomorrow. I will even dedicate to SM and FB
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:35:47 pm by tthft »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I’m aware of the helpful replies. I even commented to thank those people for their help and make them aware that it was due to some technical difficulties.

As for the first two requests for reviews that was my original reason for logging on tonight and I wasn’t suggesting that it was those comments that were snide.

Further to your point about SM and FB, the comment regarding ‘last years frequency’ is obviously some forces type joke I can see now but is still intended to be a dig at me. I don’t see why I’m not allowed to respond to people digging at me whether I’m in the wrong for not posting reviews or not.

Regardless, as mentioned my original intentions for logging on tonight was to actually post a review but now this can wait until tomorrow. I will even dedicate to SM and FB
You are free to respond to any comments, it's how you respond that's the issue. Perhaps you should have a look at the rules regarding abuse,

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

Note how you used the word 'cunt'. Just try and avoid too much abuse when you do reply.

Your reviews will be very welcome, though they do have to be for meets within the last 6 months. Don't take anything said on here to heart, everybody gets a bit of stick now and again. Post your reviews and join in where you can.   :hi:

Online toon972

If you want just tell us who you have seen and enjoyed. This would at least give the reviewers a bit of a boost. If I do a review and somebody else likes her as well, it is job done.

Offline Sar-Major

Listen who's friggin talking, your taking the piss by spelling my Name/Avatar wrongly.    :bomb:

I only "Mock" those who come on here and don't share the info they have by NOT doing reviews like you clearly don't want to do.   :thumbsup:

So as far as I'm concerned your nothing more than a Leech and/or Troll, so expect the "Flack" associated with it, "Buttercup".  :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline FLYING BLUE

My final and genuine word on this subject which is directly to the OP and is in no way intended as any form of insult.

The SM & I are both ex-military & have a sense of humour which is bourne out of that experience. This used to be known as 'barrack room banter' - a form of piss taking which was absolutely crucial to both of us in the forces.

IF you really had got involved and read as many threads as you say that you did, you should by now have noticed that (in relation to SM's comment) that this is simply his style of humour, nothing more, nothing less.

Please join in the forum more and you will soon see below the surface that, actually, we are a decent crowd of like-minded people, albeit sometimes sick of forum leeches (not accusing you of such) who don't contribute :hi:

Over to you.
FB

Offline AnthG

You see how petty you’re being? This is why I’ve been put off taking part in this forum for 9 months. The pettiness, snide remarks and sarcasm you people take part in is ridiculous

I have never seen anyone from the northeast do any of that. Its pretty much the most welcoming section there is. Maybe you have been reading other regions than this one.

The forum will be kind of pointless if people do not share their experiences. These girls charge a lot of money, infact an incredible amount of money, and the chances of getting a poor return for your money is also incredibly high. Thus we need every punter to share their experiences to try and combat that.

When people post a review and get challanged on it. Its nothing overly personal. It is simply the fact that many-many times WGs have tried it on and signed up pretending to be punters to post fake reviews for themselves to try and drum up business. So punters will challange anything that doesn't sound right. If you have the answers to those questions all will be fine.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline tynetunnel

Agree with your excellent post FB.

To the OP, despite what you say about yourself, you obviously do punt. You imply that you are in some way an experienced punter, and not a newbie, in your first posts in this thread. Therefore since you are here and benefiting from the site and other people’s reviews, I don’t think it’s is unreasonable of me to gently suggest that you might review some of your experiences. It is the whole point of the site after all.

We are a fun, respectful bunch here for the most part, and it would be nice to add you to our number of regular posters in the NE. Please join us, join in, and have some fun and banter with like-minded people  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

tthft

Just remember that by their own military terminology S-M is a "brown job" while FB is a "crab"
Visualise that when you're reading their posts, they suddenly become quite funny
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 02:23:23 pm by scutty brown »

Offline FLYING BLUE

tthft

Just remember that by their own military terminology S-M is a "brown job" while FB is a "crab"
Visualise that when you're reading their posts, they suddenly become quite funny

I'm a Blue crab tho :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

My final and genuine word on this subject which is directly to the OP and is in no way intended as any form of insult.

The SM & I are both ex-military & have a sense of humour which is bourne out of that experience. This used to be known as 'barrack room banter' - a form of piss taking which was absolutely crucial to both of us in the forces.

IF you really had got involved and read as many threads as you say that you did, you should by now have noticed that (in relation to SM's comment) that this is simply his style of humour, nothing more, nothing less.

Please join in the forum more and you will soon see below the surface that, actually, we are a decent crowd of like-minded people, albeit sometimes sick of forum leeches (not accusing you of such) who don't contribute :hi:

Over to you.
FB

Well said that Man............. Well said FB.  :thumbsup:

To the Op. look at some of the comments I post about WK, and he doesn't get upset by the "Banter"   :scare:

Give as much to the forum as can, and when you ask questions, the advise is usually always at hand, and readily available.  :thumbsup:

Guys who don't give to the forum and are always asking for help, are 99% of the time Leeches and/or Trolls.  :crazy:

Don't become one..........  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

I'm a Blue crab tho :lol:

A "Crab is a Crab" whatever it's Friggin Colour...................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

A "Crab is a Crab" whatever it's Friggin Colour...................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

And brown will always be brown SM - if it's sauce, Rice or dog's eggs, it's still the colour of sh-ite  :lol: :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist :rose:

Offline waynekerr600

To the Op. look at some of the comments I post about WK, and he doesn't get upset by the "Banter"   :scare:

I never realised it was banter I always thought it was 'the shells' or too much vodka in the sanatogen  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 06:28:56 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline tynetunnel

I never realised it was banter I always thought it was 'the shells' or too much vodka in the sanatogen  :hi:

We all thought that  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

That's coz your a "Thick Little Cunt"...........  :P 

It's not the "Shells" as I don't go to the beach at all.  :scare:

As for Vodka I hate the friggin stuff.  :vomit:  Now give me a £60 Bottle of Malt Whiskey any time.     :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Sar-Major

We all thought that  :hi:

You can "Fuck Off" too TT, friggin cheeky twat.      :sarcastic:    After I stuck up for you in the pub the other week as well.

Some twat said you hadn't the manners of a pig............... And I said you did..............  :P      :lol:    :lol:     :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Now give me a £60 Bottle of Malt Whiskey any time.     :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well as I said earlier, as long as there's "Some Daft Cunt" willing to pay that price, then they won't bring the price back down.  :bomb:

Now remember SM, you don’t always get better quality by paying more! Wise words often found on this forum  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

You can "Fuck Off" too TT, friggin cheeky twat.      :sarcastic:    After I stuck up for you in the pub the other week as well.

Some twat said you hadn't the manners of a pig............... And I said you did..............  :P      :lol:    :lol:     :lol:

You’re always defending me SM, and it’s a very generous trait of yours  :D :lol: :sarcastic: :hi: