Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Katie xxx (Glasgow)  (Read 506 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7278463) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline nombre

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I recently had the misfortune of booking an appointment with Katie, who is located just a brief 5 min stroll away from The Quay in Glasgow. I parked at the cinema car park and walked to her location where only permit holders can park. Let me start by saying that the woman I encountered was definitely not the same person advertised on her AdultWork profile. She is definitely not 21 but closer to 40.

Upon arrival, it was immediately apparent that Katie's appearance did not match the enticing images displayed online It was clear that the pictures had been heavily doctored to deceive potential clients or a different girl completely.

I was planning on a 1 hour session for £120, but quickly made an excuse and opted for half hour for £70.

Despite her passable English skills, communication was still a struggle, further adding to the disappointment. It felt like she was a completely different person from the one portrayed in her online persona.

Furthermore, her lacklustre attitude and disinterest throughout the encounter made it abundantly clear that she was just going through the motions. There was no passion or enthusiasm whatsoever, leaving me feeling utterly unsatisfied.

The actual encounter consisted of OWO, sex in various positions ending with a handjob resulting in me splashing her boobs.

To top it all off, the hygiene standards in her apartment were appalling. The room had a strange odor, and the cleanliness left much to be desired.

In conclusion, if you're considering booking with Katie based on her AW profile, I would strongly advise against it. The woman you'll meet is a far cry from the one depicted online. Save yourself the disappointment and look elsewhere for a more genuine and satisfying experience.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for the review mate. Very useful.
Better luck next time.  :hi: