Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domination and FS in Birmingham?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Bhamguy

Hi in Birmingham  anybody  know who gives domanation  n fs  any recommendations  cheers lads

Offline theaccountant

If you have a look around AW I'm sure you will find someone. The other option to have is to join a community like FetLife.

FetLife is probably going to be your best bet to be fair if you are looking for something serious.

Offline Bhamguy

Cheers m8 looked on aw whilst in square  peg having a beer lol every 1 I rang either wudent answer or not working today lol cheers anyway m8 went for a rub n tug in shop over road but will look at that u just said ty

Offline Straightsix

Cheers m8 looked on aw whilst in square  peg having a beer lol every 1 I rang either wudent answer or not working today lol cheers anyway m8 went for a rub n tug in shop over road but will look at that u just said ty

Did you not ask the barmaid?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Colston36

If you have a look around AW I'm sure you will find someone. The other option to have is to join a community like FetLife.

FetLife is probably going to be your best bet to be fair if you are looking for something serious.

Fetlife has a 10 to 1 male to female ratio and almost all the members are outside the UK. Good lúck!