Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best in Wolverhampton  (Read 1600 times)

Offline wolveslad

I'd appreciate some ideas on the best WG's in Wolverhampton.

Offline jammiedodger1

hi wolveslad  :hi: be a good idea to narrow it down as in what looks, age, services you're looking for

vorian

hi wolveslad  :hi: be a good idea to narrow it down as in what looks, age, services you're looking for

And your budget would be helpful.

The President

Katie - yet to find another

Offline TheJollyAsian

Katie by far. Probably the best i've run into in wolvo. Nice place, awesome OWO and very responsive. Also left me a cute note on the door for when i arrived which was nice.  :thumbsup:

Offline curry

Katie by far. Probably the best i've run into in wolvo. Nice place, awesome OWO and very responsive. Also left me a cute note on the door for when i arrived which was nice.  :thumbsup:

would that be External Link/Members Only

Offline wolveslad

Thanks for the updates guys. I will have to try out Katie. I am getting fed up with travelling to Birmingham for punts.

Offline jammiedodger1

agree katie is v.good don't get to wolvo much these days because of a fall-out with a friend but beware as a lot of the younger girls down there go in for the fake pics etc