Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope lux  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Badvicar

Anyone had the pleasure in Melksham?

External Link/Members Only

Merry xmas

Offline ds1836

Not yet, but I did get in touch recently.
She explained that she only works certain daytime hours for incalls but is more flexible for outcalls.
I will try and arrange something soon but would be interested to hear from anyone else if they’ve visited.
I’m surprised that there’s a fair bit of AW feedback but nothing on here yet?

Offline Whatalotaa

She explained that she only works certain daytime hours for incalls but is more flexible for outcalls.
I will try and arrange something soon but would be interested to hear from anyone else if they’ve visited.

Used to be Jocelyn and Ruby beforehand apparently.
Melksham is a bit of a punting desert and I'm sure I would remember them. New to the area I guess. I too would be interested in reading a review. May toftt but won't be until end of January when my bank balance has recovered from a few awful xmas punts.  :dash:

Offline martin1964

From my past experience where I have TOFTT when there is a lot of AW feedback and no reviews on here it means they are quite good! Mainly because lurkers don't contribute or those who have seen her may not want to share their toys and keep her for themselves!!  :dash:

I will TOFTT if nobody else can but it won't be until February, I'm in a similar boat to Whatalotaa in as much bit strapped for cash just now...

Offline Chatte Noir

I have some intel - Based in Corsham - good service
I’ll do a review asap

Offline ds1836

I’ll do a review asap
Any update on your review yet, looking forward to reading it.

Offline albi0908

I’ll do a review asap

Would be great to see your review if you have time  - heading that way next month for a couple of days so good punting opportunity - seems like a bit of a SP desert but Penelope might be a good plan A

Online pythondan

Did this girl used to be known as Keela Lux and be based in Stroud?

If yes I saw her for a memorable car meet in 2019 which is in my reviews.

Her age would be about right and her height and build seem to be a match.

She seemed very well spoken and attractive.

Offline Cheltclient

I remember that girl. Can’t see anything on the profile that would make me think it’s her.

Offline rudolph hucker

She was not Keela Lux

Online pythondan

I remember that girl. Can’t see anything on the profile that would make me think it’s her.

Same last part of profile name - Lux. Would be about the right age and similar height and build and working not too far away from where Keela was based so I think my question was reasonable  ;)

Offline Cheltclient

Same last part of profile name - Lux. Would be about the right age and similar height and build and working not too far away from where Keela was based so I think my question was reasonable  ;)

Agreed. Perfectly reasonable connection. I meant more that nothing in the pictures make me think it’s the same girl.

Could be though. Who knows :)

Offline martin1964

Would be great to see your review if you have time  - heading that way next month for a couple of days so good punting opportunity - seems like a bit of a SP desert but Penelope might be a good plan A

Just been reviewed last couple of days

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400426.0