Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeousgemtorbay - Torquay  (Read 809 times)

jon2000uk

Well after a few days of trying to get an evening meeting from Gem, I finally got one and saw her this evening for what was supposed to be an hour, when I originally made a provisional booking she was £100 p/h and by the time I got to see her it was £120 hmmm should have seen that as a bad omen!

I wasn't expecting much from this one considering she has one feedback, but Torquay is a baron wasteland and anyone new (ie under 30 and slim!) is worth a look :) so after finding her council flat in Hele and avoiding the local scroatbags and packs of dogs :) I was let in on time, she's a slim girl with no tits, fairly average looking but was friendly and quite nervous/awkward so after getting naked and some tentative foreplay, bj etc and kissing from her I'm ready for some action - so ask for on with the rubber...

She replys -oh sorry I don't have any! I'm like er.. ok? She says no-one ever wants one!! so she never has them !!! So don't worry about that I'm clean she says!!!- I must admit I thought about it for about 2 seconds before saying - lets just call this a half hour and you can just finish me off by hand over your micro tits! so I did get a partial refund of the time differance and then left ...

Nice enough girl, but who is that naive!!! these days!!! unreal so if you want a bareback skank be my guest!!! back home to have another shower in bleach!!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Thanks for the review, sounds a skank

Her verification pic

jon2000uk

No problem :) UKP has saved me from wasting my time and money loads of times since I (only recently) discovered it - so im just doing my bit for the community :)

Islander

Thanks for the review, sounds a skank

Her verification pic

Looks like a bloke in this pic  :wacko: