Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapphires Secret - plymouth incalls  (Read 1147 times)

Leveve

Sapphires Secret is now doing incalls again. profile says all inclusive at 120 ph

I saw her once a few years ago while she was calling herself kinky rachael and she was pretty filthy. wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

Whats her body like? she had a couple of front page photos up yesterday now moved to pg that looked good. slim at the moment? had her boobs done or still natural?

whats her service like? was good when i saw her , but heard a couple of things over the years that make her sound a bit erratic

grateful for any info

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:55:22 am by Leveve »

Plymboy

Saw her a few years back when she went by Kinky Rachel. Must admit wasn't the best punt I've ever had. Seemed not interested, and then told me off for not bringing any condoms.
Wouldn't go out of my way to see her

Leveve

Thanks,
Terrible form on expecting you to bring condoms! I think I'll take your advice and give it a miss

bristolqwerty

Was that the end of the punt then?  ;)
Also not too safe as some guys might use s split condom in order to BB her.
+1 best avoided this one.

Offline Mr_Pink

Seen and it was the biggest waste of money ever!!! Avoid.

Leveve

thanks for the info and sorry to hear that mate, a quick review would help the site.

I'll always have a fond memory of as she's where I got my brown wings  :cool: :D. but based on these comments I think I'll leave it - save my money for the decent touring girls