Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Are you concerned about expiry of AdultWork age verification deadline ?  (Read 1294 times)

Offline wombat42

I believe AW say that there is a deadline of April for age verification. Yet my profile is still going without age verificaton. Need  I worry ?

vw

I believe AW say that there is a deadline of April for age verification. Yet my profile is still going without age verificaton. Need  I worry ?

the government delayed the age verification laws, so assume the adult industry delayed until it is compulsory.

More info on the silly laws

External Link/Members Only

Online last_days_of_logan

have you ever used a card on there? pre paid? or whatever?

if so you dont need to do anything

Offline the fitter

When you get the adult content bar lifted on your Sim card, I think that automatically verifies you, with Adult Work.

Offline PLeisure

According to their Twatter feed, they are introducing mandatory verification in October.

The WGs will love this...  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

According to their Twatter feed, they are introducing mandatory verification in October.

The WGs will love this...  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

The whole text on their site says

In April 2018 new regulation will come into force requiring that no adult content can be accessed by anyone who has not verified that they are an adult.
The latest information regarding the regulations and regulator can be found here: External Link/Members Only

AdultWork.com has been age-verifying members automatically since 2015.  If you have purchased credits via SMS, credit card or PaySafeCard then you are already age verified and your browsing experience will remain unchanged.  Similarly, if you are offering services and have achieved Verified Member status then you too will see no change.

If you have not age verified yet, we would invite you to do so without delay to ensure an uninterrupted browsing experience.  You can age-verify quite simply via this page.

The above is bollocks as the April thing got delayed

Seems AW have nut updated their site since.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:36:26 pm by vw »

NotThePrimeMinister

But if you access AW via VPN, from a foreign, non-British server? Would this requirement still apply?

Offline prophethezikah

Honestly I think it is going to end up going the way of prohibition type stuff leading to larger problems and actually do more harm than it sets out to try and prevent.

I would question what its actual goal is compared to what it ostensibly sets out to achieve.