Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Nuneaton  (Read 1161 times)

Offline misterjt111

So I’ve been to this place before and had both £70 for 30 minutes and £130 for the hour bookings with different girls.

Over the phone it’s quite professional with nothing specific confirmed, it’s down to the girl in the room.  Based on my previous visits I’ve always had body to body massage, then depending on the girl oral and sex or oral and HE.  The latter option was a two pop 30 minute session.

This time when I went it was £70 hh for b2b and HE.  Any extras would range from £40-60...this making a full service 30 minute punt costing £130!  On discussing the extras bit I was doing the maths and somehow my actual brain took charge and I walked.  Not VFM in my opinion.

Offline Roodboy867

Offline Littlefoot

So I’ve been to this place before and had both £70 for 30 minutes and £130 for the hour bookings with different girls.

Over the phone it’s quite professional with nothing specific confirmed, it’s down to the girl in the room.  Based on my previous visits I’ve always had body to body massage, then depending on the girl oral and sex or oral and HE.  The latter option was a two pop 30 minute session.

This time when I went it was £70 hh for b2b and HE.  Any extras would range from £40-60...this making a full service 30 minute punt costing £130!  On discussing the extras bit I was doing the maths and somehow my actual brain took charge and I walked.  Not VFM in my opinion.
This it?

External Link/Members Only

Offline misterjt111

Yeah that’s the place.

The girl I had arranged to see was Sam.  She was quite pretty probably a c cup around 30yrs old.

Sam incidentally has a an AW profile up.  Her rates are slightly lower at £70 Harvest and £110 for the full hour.  I enquired via this number yesterday but it’s still extras on top, so for full service it’s an additional £60 on those prices!  Madness

Online mr.bluesky

Yeah that’s the place.

The girl I had arranged to see was Sam.  She was quite pretty probably a c cup around 30yrs old.

Sam incidentally has a an AW profile up.  Her rates are slightly lower at £70 Harvest and £110 for the full hour.  I enquired via this number yesterday but it’s still extras on top, so for full service it’s an additional £60 on those prices!  Madness

At those prices I bet she suffers from dusty phone syndrome. A pity as she looks quite fit on her photo's