Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 Hand FBSM  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Harry019

Anyone know of a 4 hander FBSM where both girls get involved rather than they take it in turns. Usually one of them leaves when its time for the HE..

Cheers in advance! :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Anyone know of a 4 hander FBSM where both girls get involved rather than they take it in turns. Usually one of them leaves when its time for the HE..

The reason one leaves most of the time is the cost. If they both stay. They both want paying extra!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline watsey

See this :hi: review of mine
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183092.0

Offline Littlefoot

I’ve only ever had one four hander, here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135334.0

I did enjoy it, not sure it’s something I’d rush to do again though, based on the expense. Wei Wei isn’t at color & beauty now. Last I saw of her she was at that shop in weoley castle (a few months back).  :hi:

Offline Harry019

Offline mr.bluesky

Laura and Nicole will do a four hand massage (Old Lode Lane) both will stay for the duration of the massage, both will take it in turns to administer the happy ending   :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Laura and Nicole will do a four hand massage (Old Lode Lane) both will stay for the duration of the massage, both will take it in turns to administer the happy ending   :thumbsup:

How many more times are you gonna tout this average at best shop?  :dash:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mr.bluesky

As many times as possible after all I do have shares in this place :crazy:

Offline mr.bluesky

Is that why they receive so many positive reviews because they are average ?  :dash:

Offline watsey

Thank you gentlemen!
Wherever you go don't forget to let us know how you get on.