Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english girl in west brom looks interesting octaviablake  (Read 4927 times)

Offline bearcat69

And please guys, grow up and leave a girl's personal appearance alone.

Nah, if it's all the same by you sir, I'll say whatever the fuck opinion I like on a prossies appearance.

Ps, no, I'm not the guy next door! :music:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, this is just gold. Whatever you say mate. :thumbsup: :sarcastic:

Offline Beamer

I know I'm new on here, but I'd like to state for the record octaviablake is a lovely girl and quite possibly the best girl I've seen while punting. She's very professional, keen to please and does exactly what she states in her ad. Yes, she has her fella next door but so what? A girl in this game deserves good security - there was nothing wierd about it. God knows there's some f**ed up people out there so why not?

First fluffy post within minutes of joining!
Bit naive to think we would believe a word in your post?
Touting or fluffy White Knight comes to mind. :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I know I'm new on here, but I'd like to state for the record octaviablake is a lovely girl and quite possibly the best girl I've seen while punting. She's very professional, keen to please and does exactly what she states in her ad. Yes, she has her fella next door but so what? A girl in this game deserves good security - there was nothing wierd about it. God knows there's some f**ed up people out there so why not?

If I find a girl not very attractive I'm quite entitled to express my opinions, same is true for the opposite. If I find one highly attractive I will say, and have done so on many occasions! It's a site where we discuss SP's, the good, the bad and the ugly! Providing I don't break site rule (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0) I'll say what I like!

So you joined just to save and advertise this girl, you're not a genuine punter. You sound like a white knight to me, and you won't last 5 mins on here. Don't suppose that will bother you though.  :music:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

First fluffy post within minutes of joining!
Bit naive to think we would believe a word in your post?
Touting or fluffy White Knight comes to mind. :hi:

This with bells and whistles on.

Offline finn5555

Ah the cuckold boyfriend who loves hearing frog eyes banged by every Tom Dick and Abdul has ridden into to save his damsel  :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

You registered early hours of this morning just to say all this I was thinking of seeing her but you seem very dodgy at minute why do t you review her then take a bit of time out to do it.

loucutelou

Thankyou x

Offline azrael

Lol, 1) if your new read the rules. 2) never insult one the lads unless your in a slanging match and never over a wg  3) before defending a wg rep, think of where you are this is a site for punters that talk candidly about wg's. Wether it's looks, residence or service  :hi:

loucutelou

If I find a girl not very attractive I'm quite entitled to express my opinions, same is true for the opposite. If I find one highly attractive I will say, and have done so on many occasions! It's a site where we discuss SP's, the good, the bad and the ugly! Providing I don't break site rule (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0) I'll say what I like!

So you joined just to save and advertise this girl, you're not a genuine punter. You sound like a white knight to me, and you won't last 5 mins on here. Don't suppose that will bother you though.  :music:

Fair enough you might not be breaking site rules but however the way you conduct yourself is still shameful. Yes your entitled to your opinion but you should still conduct yourself in a respectful manner. Saying you don't find someone attractive is one thing but to get involved in name calling based on looks is another.

Within the next 10 years there will be no place for verbal abuse on the internet in any way shape or form! For now you get to hide behind your keyboard but in the future you wont be given that option.  Tick tock  :lol: x

Offline finn5555

loucutelou

Did you suck your pimps cock for him to say that  :D

Really? like i said before the whole pimp thing is getting rather boring now, wheres the yawn emoji when you need it lol x

Offline bearcat69

For now you get to hide behind your keyboard but in the future you wont be given that option.  Tick tock  :lol: x

A haunting vision of a disturbing future from a creepy looking lady. :scare:

Offline finn5555

Really? like i said before the whole pimp thing is getting rather boring now, wheres the yawn emoji when you need it lol x

You must have done something to get him to stick up for you or is he losing money as you aren’t selling your arse enough  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Fair enough you might not be breaking site rules but however the way you conduct yourself is still shameful. Yes your entitled to your opinion but you should still conduct yourself in a respectful manner. Saying you don't find someone attractive is one thing but to get involved in name calling based on looks is another.

Within the next 10 years there will be no place for verbal abuse on the internet in any way shape or form! For now you get to hide behind your keyboard but in the future you wont be given that option.  Tick tock  :lol: x

Oh dear  :lol: looks like I hit a nerve  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

loucutelou

You must have done something to get him to stick up for you or is he losing money as you aren’t selling your arse enough  :unknown:

LOL i have not got a clue who he is??

I know he is defo a reg though because of the headphone emoji (he knows my partner has his headphones on when i see clients ). x  Its like i said before we are very friendly and i provide a safe discreet decent service so i'm not surprised someone has jumped to my defence x

Offline bearcat69

Fair enough you might not be breaking site rules but however the way you conduct yourself is still shameful.

He might not be breaking the site rules, but you are.

- Service Providers
The site allows service providers to be members, but there is no tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. The site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers. Service providers are recommended to join External Link/Members Only instead.

Offline Littlefoot

You beat me to it  :thumbsup:

James999

I know he is defo a reg though because of the headphone emoji (he knows my partner has his headphones on when i see clients

How would he know this unless your partner sits in the corner of the room where he could see him?  :music:

loucutelou

Negative i've been nothing but positive lol,

Anyway this is the last time im commenting on this post as dont want to risk breaking the rules , hope you all have a good weekend happy easter guys :P x

James999

ffs what sort of partner or BF lets hits other half fuck any tom dick or harry

One who doesn't care about them and just wants sees them as an easy route to cash  :music:

Offline Happyjose

So, in your vision of a dystopian future, where shameful conduct, abuse, and respect for others online, are regulated by the state or similar...

do you still think you'll be able to rent your holes to all and sundry?

do you think Bluto will still be able to whack off listening to the legions pumping his princess?

be careful what you wish for

Offline finn5555

LOL i have not got a clue who he is??

I know he is defo a reg though because of the headphone emoji (he knows my partner has his headphones on when i see clients ). x  Its like i said before we are very friendly and i provide a safe discreet decent service so i'm not surprised someone has jumped to my defence x

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bearcat69

Negative i've been nothing but positive lol,

Anyway this is the last time im commenting on this post as dont want to risk breaking the rules , hope you all have a good weekend happy easter guys :P x

OK dear, happy Easter to you too, sending all my best kisses and hugs, say hi to your lovely fella next door xoxox :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

OK dear, happy Easter to you too, sending all my best kisses and hugs, say hi to your lovely fella next door xoxox :sarcastic:

I think he is probably doing the posting on here for her, cleverly disguised!  :hi:

Offline Boundless

ffs what sort of partner or BF lets hits other half fuck any tom dick or harry

I think it's not that unusual for WG's to have partners tbf.

Offline bestpunt

She thinks by bumping the thread up it'll get her more business, infact she's shooting herself in the foot
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Ming

I don't have a pimp. I do have a partner/bf that i've been with for the last 6 years though..

Feel free to carry on living in a fantasy world and comment some more though, always appreciated as bumps this thread back to the top x

She thinks by bumping the thread up it'll get her more business, infact she's shooting herself in the foot

Nah, I think you (and now I) are doing that for her.

"There's no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary." Brendan Behan

Isn't it time you did a review? It's nearly your 4th anniversary as a member.......

Ming  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I think it's not that unusual for WG's to have partners tbf.

That’s true but ok slack Alice here has a pimp / boyfriend who enjoys living of immoral earnings  :unknown:

Funny that he wears earphones so he don’t have to hear her having better sex than what he can provide  :crazy:

Offline bearcat69

I think he is probably doing the posting on here for her, cleverly disguised!  :hi:

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that has happened, and can certainly see why you suspect that. To be honest though, couldn't really say for sure myself either way, although 'her' way of posting is certainly interesting, as are certain things about 'her' profile and these come from nowhere fans defending her, all along with there just being only one neutral review of her on here. Could all be coincidental though. I'm not sure. I'm sure of one thing though, I shall not be putting her on my HL. Look forwards to seeing some reviews from all these people who seem keen on her though.

Offline largecock1234567

Well I have been trying to see her for some time now and can not get in with her!!

She seems friendly though text but never available. :dash: :dash:

Offline MrDeviousD

It wouldn't bother me if her partner was next door either and  personally I don't think she's a bad looking girl.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral