Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I was really there!  (Read 1705 times)

Offline ik8133

For those that are attached, what do you use for an alibi when punting?  Have you come up with any unusual ones and subsequently that you've gotten away with?

Offline RedKettle

I generally only punt in an area where I have a work related reason to be there so my alibi would be working.  I have deliberately booked training courses in an area because I want to stay overnight to punt a particular girl.

I have occasionally "gone to the gym" and punted but always feel that is a dangerous route to take.

Offline smiths

For those that are attached, what do you use for an alibi when punting?  Have you come up with any unusual ones and subsequently that you've gotten away with?

Golf or the driving range has served me well over the years. I do play it and go to various clubs but dont say what one i am going to. In ok weather i can play a round with a buggy in 2 hours but easily say it took 4 hours.

Offline G-style

i can play a round with a buggy in 2 hours but easily say it took 4 hours.

The last couple of holes are what take the time

Offline CBPaul

I punt from work and don't go straight home afterwards so I don't need an excuse. On the rare occasion Mrs CBP had tried to phone me I've been in a meeting or taking a lengthy phone call on my work line.

Last week she was hell bent on contacting me, the mobile went several times with calls and texts as I was watching the perfect arse of a very fit prossie bounce up and down reverse cowgirl. I was quite pleased, it distracted me enough to stop me shooting several times and I just told Mrs CBP I'd been on another call.

Offline myothernameis

I"gone to the gym"

I went to the gym, but then sort of tell the nearest truth

Went for a massage, a legit one for an excuse, y6ou done a heard workout, and needed to relax

Done this my self, went to a place called relax Glasgow on the south side, for a 1 hour legit massage, very relaxing, and then later on just round the3 corner, went to see tiffany

Online superchamp

Towards the end of my 'attachment' I walked in the house on a Saturday evening after a very nice punt and she says "I suppose you've been out drinking with your fucking useless mates again, haven't you?". "Well, no actually, I've been shagging the arse off a beautiful 25 year old prostitute". "Yeah, really? Who'd want to fuck an ugly cunt like you?". "No one dear, that's why I've been in the pub with my fucking useless mates all afternoon". Even when you tell them the truth they don't believe you.  :D

Offline cueball

I work shifts, always punt in the daytime either morning or afternoon when I'm home alone. Muddy off road events are a great escape, most wives can't think of anything worse than standing in the mud and cold watching mud pluggers, come to think if it I'm not that keen neither, one day I'll actually get to one of these events