Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newish Location in central Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset TA8 - Sexy Nicki  (Read 2032 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5685854) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline joninbristol

TLDR: Enjoyable hour from a friendly young lady with a hot body.

Link at January 2024:
External Link/Members Only

Number: 07553 617823 (can be seen on Vivastreet advert).
Date: Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
Cost: £120 for the hour.

Comms:
Excellent ! Prompt response detailing her prices, with the street name and postcode.

Second visit to the newish place in the centre of Burnham on Sea.
As usual, easy parking along the sea front as it's winter time, a two minute walk from the pier.
One of many short streets in Burnham, but easy to find at a corner house where Nicki is based is in good repair.

Texted Nicki to let I know I had arrived. and she greeted me at the door.
Followed her upstairs taking in the sights from behind and looking forward to what came next.
New place inside, very clean, newly refurbished.
As per last time, note that the bedroom is on the first floor for those with mobility issues.

Service:
Nicki's small, guess around 4'10, and small framed.
He boobs aren't quite as big as her photos, but they're definitely quite a notable pair, made seemingly bigger by her petite frame.
Nice bum and legs too, facially 5/6 out of 10, and the same lady as in her pictures.
Shoes, negligee, knickers and bra came swiftly off to reveal a decent body, maybe a little chunker than her photos but still good.
Age-wise, I'd guess late 20s, no signs of having had a kid.
Lots of standing snogging and a good feel of her big boobs, before being led to the bed for some face up fun.
More snogging, no fingering allowed, but she was really into her kissing and evidently getting quite turned on by it judging by how wet and warm my thigh was getting.
Slid down to give me what felt like 15 minutes of superb oral, lots of eye contact maintained whilst lolly-pop style licking.
Small tongue but knew how to use it, though she doesn't allow the favour to be returned on her.

Condom on and flipped her onto her knees for a long, slow doggy fuck.
Nice, tight pussy which felt just tight enough, her head in the bed as her boobs swung back and forth with each thrust, which looked horny as hell in the mirror.
Bit of extra lube, followed this by some cow girl, then missionary, and finished inside (protected) in doggy again.
Nicki doesn't allow facials, RO, CIM or cum on her body, though she does offer anal sex and watersports, for £30 extra each

Ten minutes left, had to ask to use the shower, but no big deal, and had plenty of time to wash thoroughly, though she needs more towels, as mine was damp.

Imperfect but quite good English for a Thai, better than Ruby's who I also saw here in October, but not as enthusiastic.

All in all, a very good service with a friendly and hot looking lady.
Not as into it as Ruby, so I'd mark her down a notch for that, but delivered the promised services without problems.
Left just before the hour, but not rushed - I was only her third visitor that day at 4pm.

Downsides:
None really - room was thankfully just the right temperature this time.

Summary:
Decent shag with a friendly lady, good FS in different positions without argument, and a good BJ, though I felt she was going through the motions a little.
But no complaints at a decent price, so a positive.

Will I return? Probably not as I felt no connection, and would see Ruby first again every time as she was more enthusiastic.
But based on service alone, worth a visit, even if only for a half hour pump and dump and her great tits.:D

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 02:19:21 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Also on AW.

She's been on my HL for a long time, keep missing her when she's been closer. Thanks for the review, maybe I'll have to do a road trip  :thumbsup:

Offline joninbristol

Also on AW.

She's been on my HL for a long time, keep missing her when she's been closer. Thanks for the review, maybe I'll have to do a road trip  :thumbsup:

Thanks matey, I'd looked for her there last week, just checked and she didn't come up on postcode or area searches, so she's maybe just listed under town.
Swiftly reading the reviews on here, she's got more negative than positive, so maybe a bait and switch account for future readers to be aware of once she's left Burnham next Sunday (14th), but my review still stands as per the lady I met this week.
Glad the info' was of use, hope you enjoy your meeting. :hi:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 03:14:13 pm by joninbristol »

Offline joninbristol

Was this the same girl you saw?

Yes, same one. 
Apologies, should have made that clear in the reply to the response to my initial review.
:hi: