Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Seductive  (Read 2093 times)

diamond_dawg

Saw Maya Seductive today for a 30 minute punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will keep the review brief.

Comms were really good.
Flat is on the high street in Finchley above a bank. Free parking is available.
Girl is the one in the pictures. However she looks better in the pictures. she is quite small, about 5'0 and slimmer than in the pics. Breasts are non-existent.
She wears glasses which she kept on during the session, which was sexy. Makes here look a little geeky but I found this a turn on.
Clearly she is inexperienced. I asked for OWO. She was very tentative and technique is poor. She kept moving her mouth and using her hand. I had to be firm with her to keep it in her mouth. She did suck my balls but it was done reluctantly. It was all very stop start.
I decided against sex and in the end let her carry on until I came in her mouth. Had to use my hands to keep her head in place. On the plus side she did take my full load in her mouth.

Overall a pretty crappy punt. When I see a girl I don't want t have to keep directing her or have her be very tentative.

jcdmj12

diamond_dawg

I didn't ask but based on her OW I suspect it would have been very LFK.

Offline bobcat

Heh, i saw Leila in same place who was also shy but great service. Maya does nothing for me looks wise

Offline Sedlmayer

Heh, i saw Leila in same place who was also shy but great service. Maya does nothing for me looks wise

Could we have a link please/

Offline bobcat

Sorry crap on my phone, search for blonde leila

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry crap on my phone, search for blonde leila

External Link/Members Only is the girl. Do you recommend her?

Offline bobcat

Offline davidgood

Saw Maya Seductive today for a 30 minute punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will keep the review brief.

Comms were really good.
Flat is on the high street in Finchley above a bank. Free parking is available.
Girl is the one in the pictures. However she looks better in the pictures. she is quite small, about 5'0 and slimmer than in the pics. Breasts are non-existent.
She wears glasses which she kept on during the session, which was sexy. Makes here look a little geeky but I found this a turn on.
Clearly she is inexperienced. I asked for OWO. She was very tentative and technique is poor. She kept moving her mouth and using her hand. I had to be firm with her to keep it in her mouth. She did suck my balls but it was done reluctantly. It was all very stop start.
I decided against sex and in the end let her carry on until I came in her mouth. Had to use my hands to keep her head in place. On the plus side she did take my full load in her mouth.

Overall a pretty crappy punt. When I see a girl I don't want t have to keep directing her or have her be very tentative.

Hi DD, I was thinking of seeing Maya when she was first in Finchley a few months ago as she seemed good value at £80 and hour, but then she moved on to a couple of locations in SW London and now she is back in Finchley the price has gone up.

I have spoken to her but her English does not seem brilliant. Do you, or anyone else, know if she really does anal and if she charges extra for it.

Regards,

davidgood

Stealthshagger

be careful with what feedback you get. another girl in the group uses the same name, so might also use the same profile and switch etc. The maya seductive I have had anal with, is not the one pictures in that profile now. The other one definately did anal. The current incarnation, I have no idea.

not all feedback or reviews with her name will be her, just be aware of that.

Offline davidgood

be careful with what feedback you get. another girl in the group uses the same name, so might also use the same profile and switch etc. The maya seductive I have had anal with, is not the one pictures in that profile now. The other one definately did anal. The current incarnation, I have no idea.

not all feedback or reviews with her name will be her, just be aware of that.
Thank you for that info. I might try to make contact again, see how the conversation goes and decide whether to give her a go.

Regards,

davidgood

diamond_dawg

I did ask about a-levels. She said its £30 extra.

Offline davidgood

I did ask about a-levels. She said its £30 extra.
DD thanks for clarifying that.

Regards,

davidgood