Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best OWO near Waterloo  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Rugbyguy2

The selection in Southampton has been terrible lately so I've been settling for just massages with a happy ending lately. I'm in London soon and looking for a good punt. I'll be staying near Waterloo Station and clueless about London areas so finding suitable reviews on here is a pain for me.

Looking for a great blow job preferably with CIM.

Offline EuphoricFedora

MiaMoist is a very talented woman. Probably the best OWO/DT/CIM I've had: External Link/Members Only

She moves around but almost always near a tube station

Offline LLPunting

If you're making a special trip to London then either make the effort to travel up to 45 mins by tube/train + walk and pick a well reviewed girl from the London reviews.

Or try an AW RB and see if any decent girls reply and might do an outcall to you.

There'll be shit within 15 mins walk/Tube.

Offline Carlton96

I'd recommend sweet chantelle in Bermondsey for some reason it's not letting me paste the url...

punther

MiaMoist is a very talented woman. Probably the best OWO/DT/CIM I've had: External Link/Members Only

She moves around but almost always near a tube station

cant really go wrong with this one

her owo is on point and helps she got a big pair and pretty face

Offline Rugbyguy2

My budget is around £70. I put up a reverse booking as recommended for an out call to my hotel. I'd never used this system before and had some interesting responses including External Link/Members Only at a fraction of her normal rate.

After checking some reviews on here The Phoenix Club is looking tempting, could stretch to the cost for such a unique experience but never done anything like this before so still unsure.

Offline Hometown

TPC is not what it was, more like a shadow of its former self, unfortunately can’t recommend a better option, London is drying up.

Offline blkbredder

My budget is around £70. I put up a reverse booking as recommended for an out call to my hotel. I'd never used this system before and had some interesting responses including External Link/Members Only at a fraction of her normal rate.

After checking some reviews on here The Phoenix Club is looking tempting, could stretch to the cost for such a unique experience but never done anything like this before so still unsure.

she sounds interesting. unfortunaley shes removed her page. any chance of a contact number and confirmation on rates?