Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Jessica Rose / Central London  (Read 591 times)

treetops

External Link/Members Only

Tried to book this lady twice in the past few months. First time (about two months ago) I asked if she was available  and received a text saying yes followed by complete silence and a lame excuse later that night. 

This week I contacted her again (called her) and she agreed to a meet at a certain time (she actually mentioned she was just finished shopping but we could meet later), and she confirmed by text.. Expecting more details, I started travelling to her location (listed Bank as 'her' area) and expected an address. Silence  :unknown:.  Tried calling. Voicemail. Called later again, again voicemail (phone switched off)   :(

What a shitty way to treat customers . Putting this up as a warning.

Ended up visiting Victoria again who's well reviewed here, had a good time and slept like a baby.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:17:04 am by treetops »

Offline LLPunting

Neither of these are confirmed bookings as you did not receive the address/postcode.

The fact you decided to travel to her area does not make it an appointment, it makes it your mistake.

I've met more than a few WGs who send a postcode that doesn't match their "location" in AW.  I even did like you and made my way to the advertised area without the texted postcode, only to receive the postcode when I emerged from the Tube and I had to get back on it to go somewhere else, Earls Court instead of Old Street iirc.

Crappy comms, like so many WGs, but incomplete arrangement so not really a review.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:24:21 am by LLPunting »

treetops

Quote from the forum rules:
"A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging)".

I had both - only thing I did not immediately have was the location which is a common thing to happen. If I have spoken someone on the phone and a time is confirmed by text ("see you at 21:15") then it is reasonable to expect agreement. The fact that you define a booking differently is up to you but irrelevant and also not specified in the focum rules.

I'm putting this here because this site is where we share experiences - and everybody can make up their own mind on whether to think I'm naive and ignore this information, or whether to be cautious with her and always have a plan B ready.