Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai mint tower bridge road London  (Read 2033 times)

Offline goodmans

Thai mint  tower bridge  london
Went here yesterday Sunday 23 rd September  4.15 pm 50 pounds for 1 hour  massage saw lin  very fit and attractive good hard massage had b2b for 60 for good worth a visit some times they call her candy

Offline Samuikid

...thanks for the info...did you pay a total of £110...? For both massage & B2B...?
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline goodmans

Offline Samuikid

...that is a bit pricey if FS not on offer...

More details would be welcome  :thumbsup:

Offline esgee1969

That’s a lot, usually I just go for the he for 20, b2b not really thing but shouldn’t be more than 40.
I like this place though because the massage is actually pretty good.

Offline goodmans

No deffintley  not I ask for by said no

Callisto

Please can you describe Lin (face, body type, boob size, ethnicity, etc) with much more detail, plus the shop, plus the services with more detail?  Did she kiss?  Did she allow touching?  Did you get the full hour?  Was the HR nice? 

And what about Kim/Coco physically?  More detail helps us all :) 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:14:23 am by Callisto »

Offline Samuikid

No deffintley  not I ask for by said no
Sooo....did you have B2B or just the massage then...?? You’re posts aren’t too clear...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:06:34 pm by Samuikid »

Offline goodmans

Lin is just stunning you can touch Bobby are a mediam  size body slim size 8 dress side or 6massage was the best you can get kissing is  ulimited Kim is good mid 40s coco does do b2b but need to know you 1st 50 massage 30 he 50 topless  60 b2b

Offline Hansolo69

Called in here tonight,  only 2 old munters available

:thumbsdown:

Offline goodmans

You need to go when lin is there works Monday  Wednesday Friday  Saturday  sunday
Who did you see

Offline Hansolo69

You need to go when lin is there works Monday  Wednesday Friday  Saturday  sunday
Who did you see
I was given the choice of 2 'mature' ladies and decided not to stay so made my excuses and left.   :(

Offline sparkus

Wouldn't this be better in the mini reviews thread?

I appreciate that OP struggles to type proper across all his contributions on here but he does occasionally offer up decent gen.