Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else had this problem?  (Read 1095 times)

niftyfiftydave

First of all i have no reviews as i recently joined to plan a punt but hit this snag.Been a punter for as long as i can remember,not so often lately but fancied a punt signed up here to get some good info and it has put me off lol.Every wg i pick has mixed reviews and East London is a minefield according to reviews and info i find.
I realise this all subjective and only the punters views but it,s kept Percy in my pants and the Queens heads in my pocket.
AW was my first place to go because of it,s reviews but they tell a different story when searched on here so i am going to do the old backpage/vivastreet way and take my chances shortly and hopefully give my first review.
Anyone else had the same problem. :dash:

Offline marcello

Different people will have different opinions about what a positive or a negative means.
Surely you can a have a satisfying shag with a poorly reviewed WG and the other way around.
Negatives do shed some lights on important factors (misleading pics, services falsely advertised, B&S) - that aside aggregate reviews are just a mild prediction of how your experience will be.

Offline LLPunting

First of all i have no reviews as i recently joined to plan a punt but hit this snag.Been a punter for as long as i can remember,not so often lately but fancied a punt signed up here to get some good info and it has put me off lol.Every wg i pick has mixed reviews and East London is a minefield according to reviews and info i find.
I realise this all subjective and only the punters views but it,s kept Percy in my pants and the Queens heads in my pocket.
AW was my first place to go because of it,s reviews but they tell a different story when searched on here so i am going to do the old backpage/vivastreet way and take my chances shortly and hopefully give my first review.
Anyone else had the same problem. :dash:

Errr, Backpage is dead, how long since you last looked for a punt?

AW is better as a source for punts than VS, especially when cross-ref'd with UKP.  There are some good turns to be had in the East of London, try searching UKP by area or massage parlour names if you're into that.

Some good looking cheap Roms and others who might be worth a punt on the off-chance.  Could be your lucky pick.

Offline king tarzan

Different people will have different opinions about what a positive or a negative means.
Surely you can a have a satisfying shag with a poorly reviewed WG and the other way around.
Negatives do shed some lights on important factors (misleading pics, services falsely advertised, B&S) - that aside aggregate reviews are just a mild prediction of how your experience will be.
:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

You could always get on the tube and head into the centre of town.  As you're a seasoned punter you'll know there are no guarantees in this game - but my tip is to look at WGs who have got a good ratio of positive to negative reviews on here.

Online Steely Dan

What day is it?  Feed the Trolls day it seems.

OK , I'll join in the spirit. UKP reviews are reliable.  Ignore them at your peril.  But read them, don't just look at rating.  If she was down rated for tits being fake and you like fake tits....

Offline morganstar

I think the OP makes a fair point. When I search for new WGs in my normal hunting grounds, a lot more of them will have negative reviews than positive, say compared to 2-3 years ago. But I suspect that also has to do with the fact that the UKP community has grown, and so have the number of reviews.

What I still find baffling is how many unforced errors Sergei or the WGs will make. I will now screen all new punts by stating specifically which services from their likes list I am looking for and 7 times out of 10 they will charge ludicrous extras for simple things (£30 for DFK or £50 for OWO) or deny they offer a specific service, when it is on their profile.

YMMV is such an important caveat to even some of the more positive reviews though, especially in relation to a WGs looks, as I've written reviews in the past where I thought a WG was stunning and most punters here have disagreed, and had the opposite experience too.

One thing I certainly miss is decent TOFFT opportunities appearing in West London, as that has always been one of the more enjoyable parts of punting and being on here. The issue is that UKP has made me a lot more discerning about spotting bullshit artists, and so I haven't found a decent opportunity like this in some time. Anyway, these things seem to change in waves, and I'm sure there must be a new generation of great WGs just around the corner.

niftyfiftydave

Errr, Backpage is dead, how long since you last looked for a punt?

AW is better as a source for punts than VS, especially when cross-ref'd with UKP.  There are some good turns to be had in the East of London, try searching UKP by area or massage parlour names if you're into that.

Some good looking cheap Roms and others who might be worth a punt on the off-chance.  Could be your lucky pick.

Lol,only used Aw for quite a while and relied on AW feedback but after joining here that is obviously not a true reflection in a lot of cases..Gave vivastreet a try and got lucky with a decent punt with a good looking girl,review posted.
Living near Ilford lane i get to see loads of roms on my way home but they do nothing for me more from usual attitude rather than looks,though loads of tattoos does nothing for me at all so most have no interest.

testuser

AW might encourage more omission and less negative reviews. The negative reviews goes right on the worker's profile in plain site where they are more likely to be compelled to contest it and they also will see it. That can lead to trouble and arguments which is the kind of drama many punters will avoid.

I'm in the tendancy of unless there's something really bad that I'm sure about I wont go negative. On both sides you get the occasional spurious review be they positive or negative.

Lumping everything in to three possible scores is limited, it's always worth giving them a read as content goes much further. Good reviews will always have ups and downs as well as useful observations where you can choose if your standards would be met. Quite a lot have marmite in. Negative can be subjective as it might entail anything from safety concers to deception to didn't have a great time. Some negatives are one offs or occasional.

Neither positive or negative will guarantee the outcome but it helps a great deal to get further insight about a prospect.

Using AW alone I never had major problems with the exception of arriving to find an old lady and girls not speaking a word of English. As a result I end up avoiding certain types but here with the reviews opens up a few more options. People didn't have a tendancy on AW to say anything about those cases. Many have lots of positive reviews.

Unfortunately it's only after you sample some yourself that reviews may hold more meaning. Reviews here are certainly far more frank than directly on profiles, something to keep in mind.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:12:22 pm by testuser »