Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina Stratford east london  (Read 1151 times)

Offline awork911

I went to meet this one, she was nice, passionate etc. But in the end she did BB, she doesn't say BB in the likes list, so didn't expect it. Now feeling worried :(

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had similar experience with this one?

External Link/Members Only

Offline magnetico

But in the end she did BB,
She did BB...with you? So she's not the only barebacker, you're also a barebacker, right?

Offline LLPunting

Offline awork911

She did BB...with you? So she's not the only barebacker, you're also a barebacker, right?

you're absolutely right. i haven't done this before though, feeling worried and anxious, anyone has experienced similar things before?

Offline psx1139

I had this happen to me in Thailand once. Never done bareback with a WG before, she was doing OWO and kept sliding up and down. Had a moment to stop her when I realised she was going to mount me bareback but was thinking with the small head instead of the big one.

Got lucky, came away clean but was worried for ages afterwards. Best bet is to get down to a Gum clinic and get yourself checked out, you'll save yourself a lot of time worrying. Give a false name if you want to stay anonymous.

Offline LLPunting

you're absolutely right. i haven't done this before though, feeling worried and anxious, anyone has experienced similar things before?

Well if you're genuinely worried then I hope you benched yourself from all unprotected sexual acts since then until you get the results from your full suite of tests and continue to do so until 3 months time when you have your follow-up for HIV.

If you haven't then you don't really give a shit but thanks for letting us know about your habits.

Why haven't you reviewed this calamitous encounter?

Offline awork911

thanks both, that's what i'm doing. no encounters for 3 months. will go to a GUM clinic next week.

not sure how to post a review on the site. i'll figure it out and will post something next week.