Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best kissing- London  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Listerine

Hi fellas

A relative newbie. I've just posted my first 2 reviews.

I had a disappointing experience on my last punt and it made me wonder who are the best girls in London who kiss like they mean it.

All tips gratefully received.

Cheers

Offline peewee

Hi fellas

A relative newbie. I've just posted my first 2 reviews.

I had a disappointing experience on my last punt and it made me wonder who are the best girls in London who kiss like they mean it.

All tips gratefully received.

Cheers

For me it has to be Bavarian Girl   UserID=3599121

Offline ilovekungfu

Bavarian Girl is definitely very full on with kissing and great fun. My meet with her is still in my cooling off period for reviews. Here are a few others;-

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (Hasn't been in London for a while)

Offline Rejji

Bavarian Girl is definitely very full on with kissing and great fun. My meet with her is still in my cooling off period for reviews. Here are a few others;-

External Link/Members Only (Hasn't been in London for a while)

Looks like sussy will be in london next week for a few days. Gotta give her a try... She looks gawjus!!

Online last_days_of_logan

Looks like sussy will be in london next week for a few days. Gotta give her a try... She looks gawjus!!

cant wait for your review

Offline Listerine

Thanks for all the recommendations.

I shall check them out and do reviews when I’ve met some of them.

Offline Rejji

cant wait for your review
Yup will leave a review in case i do punt her. Just for my information. I have left 2 reviews already but my profile posts only show that i made posts rather than reviews... Anyone able to advise how i can update or correct this going forward. So the profile looks like that im actually leaving reviews.

Offline Sparta Prada

Yup will leave a review in case i do punt her. Just for my information. I have left 2 reviews already but my profile posts only show that i made posts rather than reviews... Anyone able to advise how i can update or correct this going forward. So the profile looks like that im actually leaving reviews.
The posts you refer to were in a regional thread about b2b massages, so they are contributions to a regional discussion and not reviews.

I’m sure you know what a review is, and where you need to post them. So go ahead and knock yourself out.

Offline Rejji

The posts you refer to were in a regional thread about b2b massages, so they are contributions to a regional discussion and not reviews.

I’m sure you know what a review is, and where you need to post them. So go ahead and knock yourself out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Stevensmiles

Bianca Brasil on AW (That’s how she spells it)  :
Make use of the shower and mouthwash on offer before the punt and it’s DFK.

Have seen Bianca three/four times and it’s always been wonderful kissing every time.

Mind you. I am a bit of a catch. Whiter than white teeth, breath that smells of tulip fields. You know what I mean  :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

Where I have given a positive. .. :thumbsup:...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac