Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healthy competition leads to more choice...yeah, right...  (Read 465 times)

faggins

As I've posted before, I tend to find a WG and stick with them; many reasons - creature of habit, they get used to my filthy requests, as a regular they may find the time for you they wouldn't for others, etc., etc. Every so often, I think I'd like to add another to the "harem" as it were. So at present, I'm thinking, "well, fuck it, how often am I (as someone hovering around 50) going to get to fuck/be pleasured by someone late teens/early 20s; let's indulge myself..."

You'd think it would be easy, wouldn't you...? So, I've been trawling AW for someone to fit the bill, and each and every one of those below has caught the eye, but come up short for the reasons mentioned. So, essentially, any recommendations for some bit of fluff between 18-21 in Cambs/Herts (A1 corridor useful, but not essential)? I know I really need to get over myself viz Romanians and am probably missing out massively, but they're not really my cup of tea.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - shit communications - hasn't answered e-mails  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - offers bareback  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Romanian :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - too sodding expensive (£180 an hour) :angry:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - offers bareback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - apparently offers bareback as an extra according to a poster on here :vomit: