Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luckily she doesn't list Rimming...  (Read 1392 times)

Offline winkywanky

Idly having a look through the local 'talent' today, and I was a little shocked to see this: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only one main profile pic but when you click on it, an extreme close-up of her ringpiece with cheeks pulled apart by her 'photographer', revealing one week-old stubble and a little faecal matter for good measure :scare:  :scare:  :vomit:

Great marketing, eh?  :sarcastic:

Offline George South

Took me a while to spot the faecal matter.
As you say WW.
Odd marketing ploy.
Anal or anal play not on her like list! So why make your arse the focus of your profile
And  a negative review from 2016.
I'm guessing there used to be other images on the profile judging by the 2016 weight gain comment.
All in all a very strange profile.

Offline KerachiDope

Could be a haemorrhoid.
Lucky for her she doesn’t fancy anal.

Offline japseyeuk

Gross. That's jot a haemorrhoid there’s a tan coloured spherical cling on to the top left. Zooming in reveals that the stubble has roughed up the big roll and left bog roll detritus all over the place.

Offline Smithchrissmith

I wasn’t sure if it was pus at first but pretty certain it’s a tiny poo nugget - well spotted.

What are all the little, white dots?

There’s also a very long hair near the dirty thumbnail that trails all the way to the dirty bum hole.

Offline socks

What a shame about her hygiene. As a bumhole that looks gorgeous!

Offline PunterNumber69

That's not poo. It's just a skin tag. Some people have them. It's not that unusual.

Offline Colston36

Idly having a look through the local 'talent' today, and I was a little shocked to see this: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only one main profile pic but when you click on it, an extreme close-up of her ringpiece with cheeks pulled apart by her 'photographer', revealing one week-old stubble and a little faecal matter for good measure :scare:  :scare:  :vomit:

Great marketing, eh?  :sarcastic:

Don't go to specsavers - bunch of rip-off artists - but do have an eye test.

Offline Mr.Originality

Looks like poo to me. I almost got to see her a few weeks ago, glad she had to cancel.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colston36

Looks like poo to me. I almost got to see her a few weeks ago, glad she had to cancel.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Do you mean the tiny yellow bit on the left? The rest seems just shadows.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 04:27:22 pm by Colston36 »

Offline madeinwales56

I'm not even going to look ...

Offline Duncy

She is Obviously on here as that Pics been taken down now.

Offline Colston36

She is Obviously on here as that Pics been taken down now.

If so, the unwipe must be true.

Offline Band1t

JC....I’m trying to eat my coco-pops!