Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got an update: English Vicky  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had Vicky in mind for a while and I am waiting for a suitable opportunity when I visit the Essex triangle of Basildon/Brentwood and Southend (I travel to the best places).

There hasn't been anything on here for some months and some comments were maybe damning with faint praise.  I was wondering if anyone had any updates or unsaid reviews.  My main concerns are that she is still reasonably attractive (i.e. still like her pics and not too chubby) and gives a good friendly service.

Other alternatives who don't seem to have been reviewed much are:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    Been in the area for awhile - EE?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only           Restricted services
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Unknown Romanian
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only            Can't tell anything from pics
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only          New arrival

However, given the limited competition,I am still minded to go with Vicky.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Simplysimon

Visited when she was in Cambridge a year or three ago , found the experience very vanilla and lack of enthusiasm on her part , didn't revisit

Offline TheLastSamuari

Had exactly the same experience,  goes through the motions, that's it...

Visited when she was in Cambridge a year or three ago , found the experience very vanilla and lack of enthusiasm on her part , didn't revisit

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks guys - not unexpected.  My dilemma is does lust overcome lackluster. :unknown:

Does seem to be many good options in the area.

Offline uutarn

Have only seen her once.

As others have said, she went through the motions with me also.
But, there are caveats...

These are from a personal standpoint so YMMV;
Body wise, she is gorgeous. Huge tits with large nipples, very curvaceous with a large round ass.
Superb blowjob. Sloppy and deep.
The only WG to make me cum from penetration.

Take those how you will.
 :hi:

Offline Steady Eddy