Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kulab Nail And Beauty Spa, Halesowen  (Read 16154 times)

Offline Oooops

Broke my Thai massage duck today with Laksana at  Kulab  :(. Fancied a change from Chinese (couldn't get my regular) which in some ways was a mistake. :thumbsdown: Having passed the salon a number of times, finally booked an appointment. :cool: It's fronted with a ladies salon / nailbar ect and should be interesting to pass through in the week when busy but Sunday was a big mistake as she kept answering her bloody phone and even got dressed halfway through the HE to answer the fn door to a customer :dash:. The girl is pretty and has a truly fabulous body (really fit) and admitted she doesn't usually do B2B but her massage was reasonably good. The advice is to only go when there's two on or you'll get the same poor punt I did. :thumbsdown:

Offline Stapler

Link?
Price?
Service offered?

Who is your Chinese regular?

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Oooops

Sorry Stapler, my bad  :blush:
External Link/Members Only
The initial ask was £100 but negotiated down to £80 - £40 / hour massage, £20 HE, £20 naked B2B and it took some persuading to lose the g string. FS was not on offer and no kissing or fingering but as said one helluva body which almost made up for the interruptions. Lovely girl, apart from the telephone and answering the door. I respected her boundaries so didn't push for more.
I'm seriously considering a weekday revisit when she said there would be a second girl in the shop and 'no phone' in the massage room. :cool:

Offline Stapler

Thanks Ooops!

£80 seems to be about right and the general going rate. £40 + £20 + £20

Any tit play? Nice pair?

And your Chinese girl? Who is it?

..S....

Offline Oooops

Fondling allowed but as said, no fingering which is fair enough. Like I said, fabulous body, breasts like firm grapefruit and she denied a boobjob. She reckoned she was 46 with kids, may have misheard but her English was good. I'd have put her at 30 tops but she said she used the gym and her body was that of an athletic 20yr old, firm and honed.
A revisit will occur the more I think about it  :blush:. Hopefully just a bad punt today due to her being on her own, I hope!!

Offline Stapler

Thanks.
Not my area and doesn't seem worth travelling to because of the issues raised.

You are determined not to give the name of your Chinese regular aren't you?

..S...

Offline normski

I too am intrigued to know who's this Chinese regular...spill the beans ;)

Offline Jockey

They look good.... Same place as mentioned here....

Anyone else been since?

smithie1000

They look good.... Same place as mentioned here....

Anyone else been since?

You little bugger you, you where trying to keep them to your self lol  :lol: :lol:

Offline Oooops

I didn't see the young girl (supposedly26 but was said to look a lot younger) but madam was saying £140 /  hr no negotiation, all inclusive which for the set-up was ott to me.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:12:14 pm by Oooops »

Dodo

I didn't see the young girl (supposedly26 but was said to look a lot younger) but madam was saying £140 /  hr no negotiation, all inclusive which for the set-up was ott to me.
Ooooops......am getting a tad confused. On one post you said they asked for £100 and you talked down to £80 but in your last post you write that they asked for £140. Can you clarify please as I have the urge to check this place out next week. Ta.     

Ps, did you eyeball a muff :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:47:24 pm by Dodo »

Offline Oooops

Ooooops......am getting a tad confused. On one post you said they asked for £100 and you talked down to £80 but in your last post you write that they asked for £140. Can you clarify please as I have the urge to check this place out next week. Ta.     

Ps, did you eyeball a muff :wacko:
It was the owner that I saw for my visit £80, the 26yr old girl was off that Sunday and it's her that is supposed to do all for £140. If you do go make sure she turns her bloody phone off and you don't get interrupted. I'd make sure the young one is on if it's her you want. I didn't see her but she is supposed to be pretty according to the owner.
As for muff, had several since then but from memory the boss was shaven. :thumbsdown:

Dodo

Ok, so Lucy is the girl in the AW link without a phone number and who asks £40 for a massage plus £100 for all the exrats not including FS I assume.....yes I agree to expensive
And  Laksana is the boss who gets it all out for £80
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:03:18 pm by Dodo »

Offline Oooops

You got it. Fondling, no fingering, standard £80 deal and if the AW ad is for Kulab that'll be the owner on the left from what I remember of her breasts.
The 'likes' list doesn't mean they do it as you know but if I was to revisit I'd be negotiating hard for what they offer. As per norm it was cash up front which seemed to embarrass her to come out with the reason she'd been ripped off by Asians who failed to pay after service.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:22:27 pm by Oooops »

smithie1000

You got it. Fondling, no fingering, standard £80 deal and if the AW ad is for Kulab that'll be the owner on the left from what I remember of her breasts.
The 'likes' list doesn't mean they do it as you know but if I was to revisit I'd be negotiating hard for what they offer. As per norm it was cash up front which seemed to embarrass her to come out with the reason she'd been ripped off by Asians who failed to pay after service.
they fuck it up for all of us  :angry:

Dodo

they fuck it up for all of us  :angry:
Take it you mean 'they' as in those who don't pay rather than 'asian' as that would be the R word  :(

Dodo

So you reckon the pic on AW is the boss and Lucy.......both got lovely firm looking tits like what I like  :P  I will introduce myself to a lucky pair of them next week  :wacko:

Offline Oooops

Never met Lucy but that looks like the boss on the left tit-wise. Good luck on the haggling.  :cool:

Offline Jockey

Dodo

Both girls have aw profiles....

May make life easier....
Fuck me this is getting complicated but thanks for the research Jockey.
So the way I see it is we have the boss, Laksanaa who is 40 but looks in her twenties with nice body and who Ooops thinks is on the left in one Lucy's AW pics.....but it could be KayLee.

Then we have Lucy and now KayLee with a very similar body to Lucy and Laskana.
Lucy and KayLee you can only email and ask not to phone them at the shop.
Guys, I will seek to clarify the set up this week unless anyone knows more.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:35:01 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

Ok the, I paid a visit earlier this week and this is the set up.
A nice well equiped legit beauty parlour which is owned and run by Lanaska aka Lucy. She is assisted by Kay Lee (see above for links)

Dodo

Continuation of Above

I booked B2B with KayLee and was only slightly pissed off when Lanaska initialy tried to tell me she was KL. she then admitted she wasn't , I could have walked but I really had no problem with seeing  Lanaska.
Shw is a mother of three, veryy attractive Thai who I still cannot believe is 46. As already mentioned she has the size8 body of a twenty year old. Lovely figure and lovely tits, ahe is the taller one in the pics.
Legit out front but in the massage room L was quickly out of her dress and stood there in all her glory in bra and g string........love er ly.

Bra off to reveal those lovely puppies and on request she removed the g string to reveal a nice shaven haven.

She gave me a nice sensual massage, followed by B2B and a nice oily hand job.

She peaks fluent English, is easy to talk to and I enjoyed my time with her. She treated me to a chair massage later......the beauty parlour does have some nice gear.

She answered a couple of phone call whilst I was there......it dosen't really bother me as a missed call could be missed business.....what she needs to do is apologise upfront if she is in the parlour alone. I cannot comment on KayLee who had not arrived by the time I left.
All in all a pleasant hour plus for £80

Offline Oooops

Ok the, I paid a visit earlier this week and this is the set up.
A nice well equiped legit beauty parlour which is owned and run by Lanaska aka Lucy. She is assisted by Kay Lee (see above for links)
and, do tell  :) ah you've continued. Glad you enjoyed. That girl has one hell of a fit body.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 07:15:51 pm by Oooops »

Dodo

Offline Oooops

Anyone ever seen Kaylee??
That is the question and unless someone comes forward  :unknown: I can guess the answer  :diablo: IF it is a one woman band it's still good but should come clean.  :hi:

Dodo

That is the question and unless someone comes forward  :unknown: I can guess the answer  :diablo: IF it is a one woman band it's still good but should come clean.  :hi:
I reckon it is more than one otherwise would be bloody hard to deliver the four hander  :(

Offline Oooops

You didn't see the older lady in the shop then  :lol: May have just been family but................... :scare:

thailuver

seems lucy is always there but when I went was a tiny older thai wow great massage and h j
had special offer 4 hand hundred with topless hj

Dodo

I have only ever seen the older lady. She is Lanaska aka Lucy and used to share an AW profile with Kaylee. She has three kids and body of a twenty year old and nice playable pert tits....a nice lady. Have always missed Kaylee who I suspect is the girl you saw and is on AW with her own profile.   .External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:12:39 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

I have only ever seen the older lady. She is Lanaska aka Lucy and used to share an AW profile with Kaylee. She has three kids and body of a twenty year old and nice playable pert tits....a nice lady. Have always missed Kaylee who I suspect is the girl you saw and is on AW with her own profile.   .External Link/Members Only

wow nice and cheap  :rolleyes:

thailuver

no lkana is lucy and just as you describe the other lady way joy and older , very small but fantastic massage she had my staff and lucy oiled my balls wow

thailuver

as maybe u guessed I like Asians so any reccomendations fully appreciated thai, Chinese,fillipino  naturist massage or sex givers
any around brum black country worcs appreciated will promise to leave honest report if you give any numbers or point me in direction

Dodo

as maybe u guessed I like Asians so any reccomendations fully appreciated thai, Chinese,fillipino  naturist massage or sex givers
any around brum black country worcs appreciated will promise to leave honest report if you give any numbers or point me in direction

No lkana is lucy and just as you describe the other lady way joy and older , very small but fantastic massage she had my staff and lucy oiled my balls wow
Plenty of reccommendations already on the various fbsm threads......have a trawl.

Err, who the fuck is Ikana !!

Err, err, who the fuck is Way Joy !!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:01:14 pm by Dodo »

thailuver

lanaska is lucy !
joy is a small skinny older lady but great massage and walks on you too
think lucy said kay gone but might return
??

Offline Punter2011

Hi all,

I am a newbie but maybe I can shed some light...

I booked a 30min massage on a Thursday evening via phone from vivastreet ad. She said it was speaking with Lucy. I arrived an hour or so later and was asked if it was ok to see Nicky (I think now I mis heard!!!) the pictures on the working link are definitely her nails!
Asked if I wanted extras, I said he, she said £50 for 30 mins. 15mins in she started on the old fella, and asked if I wanted more, I asked what was on offer, and she offered FS - I accepted, extended to an hour for £120.
She popped out to get jacket, came back, performed nice BJ and had sex in numerous positions. She was very tight, but lay back and didn't really put much into it. Nice tits, although I am not a big fan of fakes. Upon completion, she continued with massage as I was suffering from a stiff ... Neck anyway

Offline Oooops

FFS you never pay the asking rate  :dash: it just puts the fn price up for sensible punters. It's £100 FS :rolleyes: Please just read the Forum. Usual is £40 massage + £20 B2B, +£20 HE and FS is usually just £20 or less.

Benson50

FFS you never pay the asking rate  :dash: it just puts the fn price up for sensible punters. It's £100 FS :rolleyes: Please just read the Forum. Usual is £40 massage + £20 B2B, +£20 HE and FS is usually just £20 or less.
I think you might be being a bit hard on Punter2011. In most places there is generally some room for negotiation for extra services. We know they will try to extract the maximum price for each transaction, but one transaction by one punter does not set the bar for future transactions for all other punters. You will still be able to negotiate your own price in future - no doubt there are punters who pay less than you have been paying at the same establishment.

Offline Oooops

Maybe a bit hard but I've used Kulab a few times and have met the girl he saw. The way prices are going nowadays and the girls who are asking silly money :unknown: if folks happily pay them it's just an upward spiral and will come back on all punters.  :diablo:

thailuver

hmm didn't get the full sex offer was that with the tall one lucy ,nice body tattoo on base of back ? would love try for that and go again how much you recommend as top price massage and full sex then ?

Offline Magpie12345

I tried to book with xxHannahxx a couple of weeks ago via text using the number on AW. I then received a text asking me to confirm by ringing a landline number. Rang the number and spoke to someone whose English was quite difficult to understand. Anyway she texted me the address. I was expecting a private residence address however it turned out to be Kulab Nail and Beauty. I was confused so I rang back and said it was Hannah I wanted to book and asked if she was working there. Having realised it was Kulabs I also asked about Jay Lee. After a while I established I was talking to Lucy/Lakansa but she was very vague about who was working there.

So, after debating whether to visit or not I went along. The person already identified in other posts as Lucy was there and so was an older woman. I asked her again about Hannah and she told me she was actually Hannah! Having never actually seen Hannah before I have no idea if this is right or not. As I had driven for a bit to get there I decided to continue as Lucy is actually quite nice looking with a great figure.

Booked the hour but Lucy said she was on blob so wouldn't remove knickers. She did however drop them briefly to show me she had a pad in! The massage was average though the B2B was OK whilst it lasted which wasn't very long. No mention whatsoever of anything else on offer.

No shower facilities but she steamed some towels to wash to oil off. I'd give the whole thing 5/10.

I'd be interested to know if anyone can shed any light on the Hannah connection.

Dodo

Hannah lives and works in Wolves and has no connection with Kulab.

Offline Magpie12345

Hannah lives and works in Wolves and has no connection with Kulab.

MMM, the plot thickens as it was her number I texted but the response was from Kulab! Weird.

thailuver

you say the "older lady" I think I knew her as joy, a small skinny lady but nice tits and little ass if you like that she gave me 4 hand with lucy but no sex offered ?

Offline Fishface

MMM, the plot thickens as it was her number I THOUGHT I texted but the response was from Kulab! 

Fixed! :wacko:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

thailuver

so joy or joyce was sacked for having sex with punters
according to lucy when I went yesterday to kulabs but will go back as her cousin there now for 4 hand
and naked hj def on cards promise to tell you how it went have booked for sunday coming
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:23:12 am by thailuver »

Offline Oooops

Don't hold your breath, the pretty dragon girl is a tad chubby with a big scar down her tum and not a patch for massage on her predecessor who gave a good massage with a great finish. She's let a good one go which is a shame. :thumbsdown:

sportyguy4456

Been thinking about visiting here for ages and going to go on Sat, spoke with Lucy about prices and agreed full body to body naked and HR for £80
Lucy who i presume is the owner looks hot and i can't wait to get to see that rack in the flesh!, anyone know how far she goes and if she allows wandering hands?

Any experiences gratefully received!

There also is a new young thai girl there too, very pretty wonder if a 4 hander and naked body to body would be on offer too? might have to TOFTT.

member177

Thinking of booking at Kulabs, any feedback on your massage sporty?

Dellboy

Thinking of booking at Kulabs, any feedback on your massage sporty?

Do a search! You will find loads of feedback! !  :dash: :scare: :dash:

member177

Do a search! You will find loads of feedback! !  :dash: :scare: :dash:

I wasn't asking you! But as you have butted in, there's a new girl at Kulabs, so no there isn't lot's of feedback!