Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXBellaDonnaXx - Brentwood Essex  (Read 304 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5101112) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Flat in South West Brentwood

Comms
All done over WhatsApp. More or less instant replies all the time, more on that later

Time booked
1hr @ £150

Appearance
I'd been spending an unhealthy amount of time salivating over this girls pictures so was really looking forward to this meeting. It's the girl in the pictures and they are representative, she has the most beautiful eyes and a great body, I found her stunning looking.

The meeting
Into the flat and she appeared from behind the door, was very pleased with her appearance. Straight into the bedroom and handed over the cash, she went to stash it then came straight back. Chatted a bit and had a good feel of her body, first disappointment was that kissing wasn't really much more than closed lips. Another odd thing was that a couple of times she tried to interrupt the flow of the meet by trying to start a mundane conversation, I just ignored her and kept the action moving on.

On to the bed and tried for a bit more passion in the kissing, it got a bit better but never progressed to proper FK. Paid her body some attention working my way down to her cock. Shortly after came the second disappointment - the first of about 5 checks of her phone where she also replied to whoever was messaging while I was giving her head, she's clearly in demand and it pinged often throughout the meet and other than during the actual shagging she checked it every time.

Gave her a OWO for a bit while she dealt with her frequent messages, she got hard and stayed that way throughout the meet, her cock is about 6", she then did some OWO on me which was very shallow and mostly her wanking me. On with the condom and she rode me in CG which was very good to be fair, this girl can ride! We then did doggy and mish where I filled the bag while looking into her gorgeous eyes, there was only the occasional eye contact unfortunately.

Had a chat, well more like she talked at me and put the world to rights (whilst still dealing with the phone) third disappointment was that it was made clear that the next punter was outside and my time was up. I was back on the street 45 mins after I'd entered. Afterwards, I wondered if she was only expecting me to stay for 30 minutes and had the next one lined up.

Conclusion
Anyone reading this will I'm sure think that this should be a negative all day long and my head says the same. It might sound mad but I'd go back, she's friendly and fucking gorgeous and other than the kissing doesn't restrict access, the sight of her laying naked on her bed will stay with me for a fair while. At £150 (even for the 45 mins I got) she's priced lower than most TS girls as good looking as this. My recommendation would be to go for the 30 minute option or let her know you want to stay and hour ahead of time. As always YMMV, if you are young and good looking you may receive a completely different service.