Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndianSerinaXx - Leeds  (Read 1708 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6305238) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place just over a week ago.

£120 for 30 minutes incall, venue is a modern apartment in a former mill to the SE of Leeds city centre. Parking on the street was limited but ok for the time I was there.

All comms by text, quick responses with address & postcode and final details after I parked up.

Greeted with the usual hiding behind the door and led into the bedroom. The pictures on Serina's profile are accurate and I found her to be friendly and welcoming, with a 7/10 for prettiness and a good young body. There's some debate on here about her voice/accent, she has a Brummy accent with a lowish (for a female) tone, but nothing unpleasant.

Paperwork sorted, quick shower to freshen up and it's onto the bed for fun. We start with ok DFK and fondling, move into OWO with good eye contact and lots of spitting, then I go down on her for a while with lots of the right noises and encouragement, then bag on and sex in doggy (her favourite, apparently) to completion.

She then offers me a massage, but I decline as I need to get back on the road. We talk about various UK cities and punting in them while I get dressed (she mostly works in Leeds with tours to London and Birmingham) and I'm on my way with a hug and a kiss.

Overall, most enjoyable, not the best VFM, but she is young and fit which commands some sort of premium I guess. Recommended.