Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Valentina Falcao Earls Court - Wow! Amazing - From 1st timer  (Read 6085 times)

Offline LonMan99

External Link/Members Only
Earls Court
30 mins
£150

After years of contemplating a TS i finally took the plunge, based upon a review i read here plus her website and onlyfans page (Good to see her in reality).

So glad i did. She is simply stunning - not just for a TS but any woman. The sexiest body you could hope for. The videos are all accurate. She was also very relaxed and chatty, so put me at my ease at once

I booked a 30 mins easily by text  on the basis i could leave if i just didnt fancy it. One chat and look at her made me realise what a great decision. As a bonus her flat is great in a good location and much better than most.

Once showered, she gave me a massage with her incredible body. Her breasts are so well done. Perfect. We then progressed easily to a 69 which was so sexy - her cock is just about right for 1st timer i think. Not too big. She did it all so well and i just went along for the ride. She got hard quickly

After the act we chatted for short time and i found that she is good fun with a good level of english.

Already planning to go back. I would rate it as one of the best encounters ever - TS or not and if you are like i was, not too sure, trust  me, she is the answer. just book 30 mins and walk in. You will be blown away.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:37:56 am by LonMan99 »

Offline CrimsonD

Glad you enjoyed, she is great. I will be back to see her again soon.

Offline markmywords

She looks FAF. Anyone knows if she tours or based in London permanently?
thanks for the review

Offline LonMan99

She did say she was on a 6 month visa ending June.

Online andy750

Did you fuck?
Top or bottom or both. You don’t mention?
Thx

Offline LonMan99

No didnt do being a 1st time!

Offline Rayzaman

How big would you say her weapon is?

Offline Rayzaman

She's got a pic of her tool here and doesn't look 7.5 inches but quite thick: External Link/Members Only

Offline Sebstyles7

There's a video on BP which shows her cock too.