Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Pamela (Paddington, London)  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Arcy

External Link/Members Only

I tried to meet Pamela recently. Agreed the time and price - £150 for 30 mins, £200 for 1 hr - but she wouldn't give me a location other than the tube stop. I arrived and asked for further directions. She sent a pinned location on google maps, so the location wasn't clear. I asked for the address again and she didn;t reply for a while. Then she said she was busy and she could meet me in an hour. Very annoying so I bailed.

Stupidly I tried again the next day (this year). This time she told me 30 mins was £200. I said no it's £150 so she said OK. I got to the same tube stop as the day before and she still wouldn;t give me the address, just pins on maps. Eventually I got the address and got there 15 mins later than planned because of her messing around. I was then left waiting in the corridor outside the flat for 5 mins.
Finally she opened the door an wow, the hottest TS I've ever seen. At least 6'3'' and 6'6' in high heels thick probably 15 stone or more. True Amazonian

Absolutely no warmth and there was shouting from the kitchen which sounded like a guy watching TV. Of course this all had disaster all over it but I carried on. Quick shower in the bathroom which was absolutely filthy mess then onto the deed. I tried to kiss but she tried to stick my mouth onto her cock, when I insisted on kissing she did some stupid exaggerated slobber kissing, followed by some very awkward yanking on my cock while the guy in the next room shouted at the TV. Then she got up and left the room for 10 mins. She came back oand said you fuck me. I said no you fuck me so she turned me around and tried to stick her massive cock up my arse with no patience. I then said face to face and she refused. Then she got soft and said she had no more condoms. She looked in a draw but started collecting breathe mints instead of rummaging for condoms while I waited on the bed.
Then she said thanks now go, but I insisted she suck my cock. And I blew my load as quickly as possible and got out of there.

Would I recommend: no probably my worst ever punt with the hottest TS. She seemed disassociated so may have been high, I'm not sure. She wasn't rude or aggressive just totally bored and disinterested.
Would I return: I hope the fact that she is so hot won't make me weaken but I would have to be totally demented to return

Offline MMab69

Not surprised at this meet as it’s pretty similar to the meet I had with her . I was unable to do a review at the time.
I arranged to meet her and she quoted me I think 250 for the hour I said I only wanted 30 mins so we agreed on 150 . When I turned up she tried to get me to go for an hour but I stuck to my guns . Anyway it was still a waste of money . Tried kissing her she offered me her cheek . Told me to suck her cock - yet then accused me of using too much teeth - admittedly that cock is humongous so it would be a feat to suck on that teeth free . If you have dentures take them out you’ll have better luck . Whilst sucking her she got wipes to wipe her dick off - found this really off putting and that added to her cold demeanour didn’t make for an intimate session .
Anyway i told her to fuck me and she just tried to ram that monster in all at once but even then couldn’t maintain a hard in and after a few minutes I heard the dreaded “ you come now baby “ when I told her we’d only been at it for 15 mins she left the room and was talking in the other room . I decided to call it quits and consoled myself that I’d only booked a 30 min session rather than the 250 for an hour session .

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review OP.

I’ve seen her twice.  First time was a decent enough experience (reviewed) but second was terrible.

She rushed me and made excuses why and said next time would be better (there wasn’t a next time!)

Read my review and the final few comments for the full story.

I wouldn’t recommend visiting her as her service is just plain shit!  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=327724.0
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 02:06:30 pm by TheMagnet »

Online tantraman

... wow, the hottest TS I've ever seen. At least 6'3'' and 6'6' in high heels thick probably 15 stone or more. True Amazonian ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Arcy

I did wonder/hope I'd just met her on a very bad day but two other punter experiences very similar mean this is def an SP to avoid  :thumbsdown:

Offline tsmounting

External Link/Members Only

I tried to meet Pamela recently. Agreed the time and price - £150 for 30 mins, £200 for 1 hr - but she wouldn't give me a location other than the tube stop. I arrived and asked for further directions. She sent a pinned location on google maps, so the location wasn't clear. I asked for the address again and she didn;t reply for a while. Then she said she was busy and she could meet me in an hour. Very annoying so I bailed.

Stupidly I tried again the next day (this year). This time she told me 30 mins was £200. I said no it's £150 so she said OK. I got to the same tube stop as the day before and she still wouldn;t give me the address, just pins on maps. Eventually I got the address and got there 15 mins later than planned because of her messing around. I was then left waiting in the corridor outside the flat for 5 mins.
Finally she opened the door an wow, the hottest TS I've ever seen. At least 6'3'' and 6'6' in high heels thick probably 15 stone or more. True Amazonian

Absolutely no warmth and there was shouting from the kitchen which sounded like a guy watching TV. Of course this all had disaster all over it but I carried on. Quick shower in the bathroom which was absolutely filthy mess then onto the deed. I tried to kiss but she tried to stick my mouth onto her cock, when I insisted on kissing she did some stupid exaggerated slobber kissing, followed by some very awkward yanking on my cock while the guy in the next room shouted at the TV. Then she got up and left the room for 10 mins. She came back oand said you fuck me. I said no you fuck me so she turned me around and tried to stick her massive cock up my arse with no patience. I then said face to face and she refused. Then she got soft and said she had no more condoms. She looked in a draw but started collecting breathe mints instead of rummaging for condoms while I waited on the bed.
Then she said thanks now go, but I insisted she suck my cock. And I blew my load as quickly as possible and got out of there.

Would I recommend: no probably my worst ever punt with the hottest TS. She seemed disassociated so may have been high, I'm not sure. She wasn't rude or aggressive just totally bored and disinterested.
Would I return: I hope the fact that she is so hot won't make me weaken but I would have to be totally demented to return

That was similar to my experience last time. She was high and cut the session short because she was too tired having accepted the booking. Good looking but quite druggy with a bad attitude these days.