Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kate Katherine - Cambridge  (Read 2591 times)

Offline r0cker

External Link/Members Only

Met her last week. I had some experiences with ts girls in the past but they never left me happy. However I had an itch to scratch, and when I saw her pics I decided to meet her.

Comms were good; quick to answer and her English is fine. She was in an apartment close to the river that I think it's a base for many Thai ts's. Called her when I was in front of the place and she opened the door. In person she's as hot as in her pics: thin, tall, nice boobs, and pretty, quite feminine face. We proceed to the room where I give her the agreed upon gift.

She goes to another room to stash the gift and when she's back she offers a massage. I very much like getting a massage before sex so why not. She's actually pretty good at it; the massage was quite relaxing and she knew how to make it sexy with just the right amount of grinding. After a while she ask me to turn over and proceeds to give me a pretty good blowjob (covered). Then there's lots of kissing, mutual stroking, and in general there was evident chemistry between us. She continues to suck me, and I basically face fuck her to the point I'm so close to cum. She understands that to she asked me to blow her (again, covered). Now I'm not good at giving head, but I did my best and she seemed to enjoy it. Her cock is average length but definitely girthy, which made me wonder if it would hurt.

No time to think about it because she asks if she can fuck me. Now, as I wrote, I've been with ts girls before, but I never enjoyed the passive part that much; it usually just hurts and I can't stay hard or enjoy it. However, seeing this beautiful girl rock hard, and genuinely hoping to enjoy it for once, I decide to go for it. She tries to get in in mish twice but the pain is too much. Third time is a charm and she manages to slowly fuck me and oh my god I'm loving it. For once I'm rock hard as well and she picks up a good rhythm, fucking and stroking me. She's very good at it, and she's definitely enjoying the fuck too, but after a couple minutes (or five, I don't know, I was enjoying it too much) I come like a fountain all over my stomach.

We chat a bit and she's also a very lovely girl. It's the first time in Cambridge and I recommend her some places to see. We say goodbye and she slaps and compliments my arse.

Would go back? 100%. She's as hot as in the pics and very good at it. First time I enjoy being fucked and with her, I would definitely do it again. This time I went for 30 min, if she comes back to Cambridge I'll definitely go for the hour.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 02:42:48 pm by r0cker »

Offline charliepie

Excellent review, many thanks:-) I'm sure I've seen her before and she is stunning with a nice thick cock!

*edit - I just checked and she was my first review on here. I found her totally stunning as well and would love to see her again next time she's within striking range.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 06:42:24 pm by charliepie »