Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Natalie Rios - Paddington  (Read 6532 times)

Offline TheMagnet

External Link/Members Only

I’ve come across Natalie’s profile on so many occasions and despite finding her hot I always seemed to pass on arranging a meet with her, purely because she didn’t have any breasts.  Totally superficial I know but at least I’m being honest.

Recently I noticed she’s had them done and it turned into a situation where I had to pay her a visit to see what I had been depriving myself of! Lol

I’ve messaged her on a couple of occasions but for one reason or another we where unable to arrange a meet.

More recently I contacted her, got a speedy response and was with her in no time at all.

She’s staying in a comfortable flat in a modern building close to Paddington.  She had a projector playing music videos and straight away I felt relaxed and Natalie was very welcoming.  Paid £180 for half an hour to test the waters…

Was offered a shower and I happily accepted which was amazing especially after coming in from the cold.  She asked me to brush my teeth.  She has disposable tooth brushes and she mentioned it was to help us kiss properly.  I like that she takes hygiene seriously.  After I was done freshening up I was ready for action…

Natalie is tall I’d say around 5’10/11”, slim with a very cute face.  She was wearing black Victoria Secrets underwear.

Straight on the bed where we DFKd for a while which progressed into the best OWO i’ve had in a while.  A mixture of fast and slow, deepthroat and good attention to the tip.  She’s bloody good at it and I loved every second!

She paused for a moment and offered me a drink, had a vodka Redbull which was served with ice and had a quick vape.  This is how it’s done, she’s an amazing host!

We got back to business with her giving me OWO whilst sitting on the bed still drinking and then I stood up with her encouraging me to throat fuck her which felt fucking out of this world.

Back on the bed and fucked in doggy and prone with tonnes of DFK and eventually came with her in prone.  I was thoroughly satisfied!

A quick chat and I was off into the night with a real bounce in my step!

Natalie was absolutely amazing! There are SPs out there who could genuinely learn from this type of service.  She was warm, friendly, engaging, took hygiene seriously, offered me a shower and a drink, the OWO and sex was mind blowing and she did all of it effortlessly and she seemed to enjoy herself as well.

I’d happily recommend and I'm in zero doubt I’ll be back for a longer session.

Absolutely brilliant 15 out of 10!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 12:01:27 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review Magnet...glad you had a good time with this one! 👍

Offline cuteinchelsea

Nice! How big was her tool, would you say? I like the girls to be packing a bit of heat, hehe

Offline TheMagnet

Nice! How big was her tool, would you say? I like the girls to be packing a bit of heat, hehe

I’d say around 7 inches, average girth.

Online downdog

Glad it went well, she looks stunning.
Had her on the HL but not managed to see her yet.

Online tantraman

... despite finding her hot I always seemed to pass on arranging a meet with her, purely because she didn’t have any breasts ... Recently I noticed she’s had them done ...

... and nicely done too :dancegirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sta8eless

Great review...I hope she is still in london next week so I can plan a visit  :yahoo:

Offline MMab69

I’d say around 7 inches, average girth.

So did you get to the bottom of the matter (pun intended here) of one of your older posts where you detected that one of Valentina or Natalie were plagiarising a cock pic .

:hi: :hi:

Offline Rayzaman

Online downdog