Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Taty Pimentel - Bayswater  (Read 1245 times)

Offline TheMagnet

External Link/Members Only

I haven’t punted much lately so was hoping for a good one.

Comms were fine, quick to respond via WhatsApp and easy to arrange.  £150 for half an hour paid.

She’s staying in the usual back roads between Bayswater and Paddington.

She looks good, slim, big curvy bum, decent tits but face is a touch chiseled and square, didn’t look like she was wearing much makeup.  The usual trademark Brazilian tattoos splattered all over her back and bum.  I’d say around 5’7”.

The flat was good with a spacious bedroom with a sofa.  Wasn’t offered a drink or shower.

Started with me lying down and her giving me OWO which wasn’t anything to get excited over.  She came across as a bit standoffish so I didn’t even attempt to go in for a kiss. 

Tried to get her into 69 but she was reluctant and told me I absolutely could not suck her ass which I felt was unusual (couldn’t think why and I didn’t ask to! Lol).

Sucked her dick whilst she was lying down, about 7 inches and quite thick, definitely above average girth.  She seemed to enjoy this but was told off for using too much teeth, what can I say? It’s a thick dick! She comes across as quite bossy which I found a turn off!

Ended up fucking her with me on top.  The condom was tight as fuck and thick so lost a tonne of sensation. 

Moved onto doggie with me standing and her on the bed.  Was told I only have 7 minutes left so she’s a hardcore clock watcher!  :thumbsdown:

Was close to cumming but was struggling so took the rubber off and laid down on the bed, wanking myself off.  Asked if she could do the stroking which she reluctantly agreed to and then told me I had 3 minutes left! Fucking hell, she might as well put a countdown timer on the wall!

To her credit she managed to make me cum (within her stingy allotted time!) so was given tissues to clean myself off.  Had to get the wet wipes myself, she doesn’t have a great bedside manner!

Was then barked orders that I had to put the tissues in the bin.  No shower was offered and no kiss or hug given at the door (didn’t want one anyway).

Initially was thinking of a neutral rating as she was patient and did make make me cum but there was so many negatives here.  No shower or drink offered, no kissing, couldn’t lick her ass, a blatant clock watcher counting down by the minute, bossy and struggled to even crack a smile.  Definitely a negative!

Definitely not worth £150, more like £80-£100 at the very most.  Just another example of a TS who charges the ‘going rate’ but doesn’t actually back that up with actual good service.

Overall wouldn’t recommend or return to see her.  4 out of 10.  She should have just stayed in Brazil, she’s not adding anything to the London punting scene!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ptt67

This is her second negative review - wondering if you saw her first prior to booking?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393198.msg3989992#msg3989992

Offline Buntings

Thank you for the timely review, as I was only looking at her profile this morning and thought she was really cute.

Your experience virtually mirrors that other review above, which I only found after looking at yours.

The excessive clock-watching is something I really hate, as I find it totally destroys any chemistry that might have built up.  To me it indicates the girl has no interest in repeat visits, or regular clients.

Offline TheMagnet

This is her second negative review - wondering if you saw her first prior to booking?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393198.msg3989992#msg3989992

I haven’t punted as much recently and haven’t read as many reviews as I used to.  Hadn’t seen this review otherwise wouldn’t have bothered with her.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  Should have done a search before setting up a meet with her.

One thing I forgot to mention was there was a light whiff of weed in the air when I arrived.  Personally that doesn’t bother me but might be an issue for some.

Offline TheMagnet

Thank you for the timely review, as I was only looking at her profile this morning and thought she was really cute.

Your experience virtually mirrors that other review above, which I only found after looking at yours.

The excessive clock-watching is something I really hate, as I find it totally destroys any chemistry that might have built up.  To me it indicates the girl has no interest in repeat visits, or regular clients.

I totally agree with you.  I doubt guys would pay her a return visit after the kind of shit experience she offers!

I go through phases where I only see regulars because I hate meeting someone new and then being disappointed and wishing I had gone to see a regular instead…

Offline Sirbop

Shame you didnt see my prior review dude. Guess im lucky she didnt pull the clockwatching timing to the minute nonsence with me. When they start pushing you. Naturally one becomes more nervous and it takes even longer.

Lets use the forum for the benefit of all users and reward the good and safer providers.