Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Thai Trans - Brentford / Isleworth  (Read 1941 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6952254) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ts.ff

Girl: Luna Thai Trans - External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30min + £50 for her to cum for a grand total of £150. (Other extras not taken: CIM - £20 & rimming - £30)

Comms: Text fired off day before. Confirmed services and booked in for for 30min. Postcode provided. All done via text, brief delays with some of the texts but nothing too bad. A few of my questions went unanswered but I'm guessing that is due to the language barrier.

Location: Plush looking flat in Brentford / Isleworth, just off the GWR. Quiet apartment complex, with multiple blocks. Only saw the hallway (huge!) and an large en-suite bedroom.

Looks: Luna is tall, 5 foot 10 approx, long legs and a nice figure. She's not thin but not big either, just the right amount of softness. Facially, she is cute and completely passable. C cup bolt ons which were rock solid but were topped off with thick, responsive nipples. Feet were soft, with long unpainted toes (despite me asking she paint them when I booked). Now on to the dick...completely shaved, 6incher with low hanging balls. Perfect size to suck! She stayed hard from the start to when she came.

Services: Text sent when I was 2min away and she replied with the block and flat number. Buzzed in and she opened the door in a little dress. It was apparent when I tried to make small talk that her english is very basic. As there was limted info on Luna, I opted for just a simple 30min oral session for £100. Money exchange, and off to the en-suite I went for a quick wash. Luna helped me dry off when I finshed and we moved to the bed. A bit of FK but very light, not the DFK I normally look for. I sucked on her toes for a bit which she seemed to like as she got hard. I then gave her OWO for the next 15min in a variety of positions, she was the perfect size for me to practice my limited skills. In this time I also rimmed her and fingered her ass a bit. I asked her to cum, which she told me was an extra £50. She jerked off while I was on my knees with her balls in my mouth and when she said she was close I clamped my mouth over her head where she erupted. Not too much volume but tasted great. I teased her a bit until she was too sensitive at which point we swapped places. She jerked and sucked me a bit standing and then with me on the bed. Her BJ stills were a bit lacking and too fast so got her to slow down. Good attention to the balls while she wanked me. We then moved to 69 with her on top with me tounging her ass and her blowing me (too fast again). As CIM was an extra and I hadn't taken enough cash, we swapped positions again, with her wanking me off and her feet on my face where I came all over her hand my stomach. A quick clean up and a few kisses later, I was out the door. She helped me get dressed which was a nice touch. I also paid her the extra £50. 35min in total inc the shower.

Conclusion: Good looked submissive girl with limited English. Perfect size tool (for me) and a decent body. BJ could have been better but overall great service provided. Wish she would have painted her nails as requested. Would I return...she would be a great plan B, may even stay an hour and get her to top me next time.

Offline Trufight3r

Completely different experience to mine. I previously reviewed this SP but as is often the case they change names.
Completely confident this is a SP that used to go by TS Jolene.
Your review whilst positive doesn’t really make me think I’d experience anything different if I revisited her, sure maybe I caught her at a bad time maybe when she’s already had a few clients before and I’m sure me only booking 15 mins played A factor but I distinctly remember how poor it was.

And as you touch on kissing is not something she offers.

But glad you managed to get something positive out of her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361990.0

That’s my review below.

Offline Ts.ff

While it was a positive, it wasn't an amazing punt. I was her 1st client of the day which may have helped.