Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paolla Braz.., Oxford Circus  (Read 619 times)

Offline ianc1977

Recently started working in Soho a couple of days a week and what better than exploring the lunchtime punting options. Paolla came up on a Birchplace nearby search, intrigued by her milfy TV look I booked.

External Link/Members Only

Meeting: November 2023

Price: £100 for 30 minutes

Comms: All on whatsapp. Message early morning for a lunchtime meet and all set up in a few replies with postcode and confirmation of 30 minute rate.

Location: Just off of Great Titchfield St. about a 5 minute walk up from Oxford Circus. Busy, of course, on a weekday lunchtime but no ones cares what you're doing.

Girl: Paolla is a TV and very masculine, very little feminity in her apperance. Towered over me, well over 6ft, broad shoulders, good physical shape wearing padded bra and panties. Either she is extremely shy or very concious of her inability to convince but she had the flat in near darkness and kept her hair (wig, obvs) across her face as much as possible. It most likely is her in the photos, the body checks out but yeah, thats about it.

Action: Was given the flat details a few mins before the punt. As usual for the area, a rather grand front door opened up onto a filthy stairwell of which I assended 2 flights to a grotty 1 bed flat. Door opened as I approached to which I was greeted by the girl as described above, zero eye contact, said nothing but was ushered in. Obviously plenty would have walked at this point but I was up for what I saw even if it was someway from what I expected.

No shower offered so washed my cock in the sink, place was pretty dirty so wasn't keen on a shower or a towel for that matter. Back in the bedroom and Paolla was stood by the side of the bed, exchanged funds and immeciatley started exploring each others bodies. She undressed me as we groped each other then I sat on the end of her bed with Paolla still standing and pulled her cock out of her panties. A beautiful, thick, dark 8 inch cock with a slight curve which looked delicious. Spent the next 10 minutes sucking her cock in this postion whilst Paolla made appreciative noises, tweaked my nipples and indulged herself in some gentle face fucking. Both found our way onto the bed, 69 position with me on top continuing the oral whilst Paolla sucked, rimmed and fingered me. With time running out Paolla laid me on the bed and brought me to orgasam with her mouth and she took a week's worth like a champ.

No clean up from Paolla seemed likely so headed to the bathroom for a quick rinse. As I was getting dressed she finally spoke - turns out her English is very good. A gruff voice, would have been disapointed with anything else by this point, informed me next time she'll fuck me if I wanted. Not sure I do. Out the door bang on 30 minutes.

Just scrapes a neutral for the 20 mins of OWO which was very good. Won’t return.