Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cece Stone-Morpeth  (Read 3468 times)

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only

1 hr @ £160

Meet happened back end of last year, can’t give an exact date but was around December pre-Xmas period. It’s taken me a while to post this review for reasons which will become apparent.

Venue was a house in Morpeth near a park/playground, very much ‘local place for local people’ vibes. Luckily my Hi Viz makes me almost invisible nowadays  :unknown:

I’d like to keep this short and sweet. First of all, Cece didn’t do anything wrong in my book, but my experience was negative, although I can’t justify a negative review because to be honest her attitude was fine and the problem may have been me.

She’s had quite a bit of work done recently judging by her online portfolio and recent pics on BP, some may like the look but it didn’t really click with me, she had a constant surprised expression during the meet. The main problem for me was her very very slim waist coupled with a very broad -and I’d say- very developed muscular top half/shoulders which means her upper body is almost V shaped as opposed to a feminine physique, and her thighs wouldn’t look out of place on a footballer. This gave me the dreaded droop, coupled with her OW only policy meant I couldn’t perform and basically paid £160 for a floppy wank which left me full of shame and regret and I was out of the house on my way to the bus stop in around 30 mins (shower facilities on site but I’d had one an hour or so beforehand). I slipped into a mild depression after this meet for a few days and ended up taking some time off work to reflect on my life choices. Again, not caused by Cece directly which is why I won’t score this review as negative.

Hope you guys fair better I suppose.

Offline Benjamino88

Thanks for the review and hope you’re in a better place now. Life is about living and part of that is trying new things, some you’ll like, some you may not but there’s a lot to be said for being brave enough to try in the first place.

Wish you well  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

…she had a constant surprised expression

I’ve always thought exactly as above in every photo I’ve ever seen of her. Which is not a good look. Thanks for the review, and well done for being brave enough to review

Offline williambream

I've posted before, she is a lunatic who threatened to dox me via her Police contacts 

Way too crazy for a quick meet.