Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rafaelly Pontes - Derby but tours  (Read 2849 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519632) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6998473) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Been hoping to see this girl since beginning of the year finally got to meet and it was massively underwhelming.

Comms.
Took a couple of days for her to commit and keep a booking with me. Once time arranged then she text to say she just cum so couldn’t get hard for our meet. Fair play with the honesty I thought so booked for next day then again she wouldn’t cum for me as she promised to another punter but would promise the next day. So foolishly booked.

The girl.
She looks ok dressed in nice lingerie. Way older than the age she says I’d say around the 40 mark, her tits are rock hard but most are hence why I prefer girls with no tits at all. Hairy upper legs. Body now where near as toned as made out In Photos. And she speaks nearly no English.

The meet.
Kissing was ok. Not really deep. So thought I’d unleash her monster it was flaccid and big with loads of potential unfortunately she could not get hard so didn’t get to see it at full mast. We tried and tried and in the end she admitted she just cum. She knew she required her to be able to get hard and cum but couldn’t. I managed to get a £100 of the £150 I coughed up and left.

Paid £150 for 30 mins which included cum at £50.
She was based on n city centre in nice clean apartment.

Such a shame as was looking forward to seeing her. Prehaps I got unlucky or her time is done and she’s lost interest.

Online James10

Shame you had that experience. Opposite to what I experienced. I have to disagree with you about her age. She is nowhere near 40.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Shame you had that experience. Opposite to what I experienced. I have to disagree with you about her age. She is nowhere near 40.

You thought older??  :lol: :drinks:

Maybe I caught her on a bad day. And her facial surgery made me think she’s older. It was a shame as her reviews here were good. but it happens now and again.

Offline catmug

I also dissagree on the age and I can confirm she can get hard  :scare:

Online James10

You thought older??  :lol: :drinks:

Maybe I caught her on a bad day. And her facial surgery made me think she’s older. It was a shame as her reviews here were good. but it happens now and again.

I thought early 30s. She was an amazing fuck when I saw her. Rimmed me for ages then fucked me and took a good fucking herself. Great kisser too.