Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CaraDelacroix001 - Guildford - DT Expert!  (Read 3812 times)

43 review(s) for CaraDelacroix001 (42 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline LadASH

AW Links - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet
One hour meet start of November - £200 - in call

Apartment not far from Guildford Station; overground train from London Waterloo was dead easy and a five minute walk

Communication & Profile Details
Through WhatsApp (+447412202555 - on her AW profile) - a few weeks before the meet up as I read she tends to be busy.

The photos of Cara are very accurate to real life - she is very relaxing and IMO attractive. Cara has an incredibly slim body with pale skin and pert bum which just looked great in the outfit I'd picked.

The Meet
When I arrived I messaged and was sent the door number and buzzed in. Usual hide behind the door, appeared in the policewoman outfit and gave me a kiss once I'd walked in. Cara asked if I wanted a drink as it was quite warm in the apartment. I opted for some water which she went for whilst I nipped into the shower. I left the money on the bedside table next to the bed and chose not to check it at all during the meet.

After I showered I came out in my towel and Cara asked what I wanted. I explained that I'd never been fully DT'd, another bucket list item, and that's what I wanted first and then to see how things progressed. Cara smiled and asked me to lie down on the bed, I did so facing up and by this point was rock hard. Cara licked my cock up and down the sides, interspersed with sucking my balls and slowly teased me - it was fantastic! After a few minutes of teasing she placed her mouth on my cock and slide the entire length into her mouth and then into her throat - I felt my cock pop slowly into her throat and it took me all of my effort not to just explode right there and then. Cara then spent a good 5 minutes DT'd my cock, sliding it out of her mouth and then back down her throat - I couldn't take my eyes of her nose pressed into my stomach whilst her throat bulged with my cock.

After a while Cara suggested I kneel at the foot of the bed and she dangled her head over for me to thrust into her throat. It varied between me thrusting into her mouth and throat, to her face fucking my cock with her throat whilst upside-down. It gave me a great angle to see her throat bulge. After a bit I could feel myself getting close to the PONR so asked if I could cum in her throat - Cara suggested we move back move back to be lying on the bed as being upside-down off the bed can get messy :)

We moved back onto the bed and Cara assumed the previous position whilst I just watched my cock disappear down Cara's throat, each time feeling my cock enter her throat was amazing. I placed my hands on the back of her head which she was fine with. I didn't force her down but just that movement pushed me over the edge. I said I was cumming and I watched as Cara buried my cock in her throat whilst I exploded. It was absolutely awesome! Cara stayed there making sure everything was out and then went off to clean up whilst I lay there getting my breath back.

On her return I thanked her as that was definitely what I'd wanted since reading her profile on AW. Cara suggested a bit of a massage which I accepted, she asked me to lie face-down on the bed, grabbed some lotion and began with a light-massage all over my back, neck and legs. We were both naked by this time and after a few minutes asked me to turn over. She commenced some LFK, and moved further down whilst I stroked her bum. She started another bout of DT which felt incredible as I watched myself completely disappear down her throat again.

After a while Cara asked if I'd like to have sex which I said yes to and she put on a condom, she positioned herself facing away from me with my legs open and slowly lowered herself onto me in a RCG style. She seemed to enjoy that position as she slowly moved herself up and down on me whilst I played with her arse - great view! She started to gain some speed after a bit and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. We moved into missionary and continued in that position until I started pounding away and filling the bag. We were both quite sweaty by that point.

Once cleaned up we chatted about random stuff, complaining about stuff and generally just relaxing. I asked Cara if I could use the shower again and she said that was fine. After the shower I got dressed and Cara saw me out.

Summary
Best WG experience of 2022 - Cara would definitely be high up on my list to see again - amazing service.

Online Stevelondon

Offline macman26

Thanks for the review mate - shit a Romanian that gives a shit!!!!! Just a pity she doesn't have breasts!

Online Bornslippy

Offline JonasG

Thanks for the review mate - shit a Romanian that gives a shit!!!!! Just a pity she doesn't have breasts!

And no 30 minutes option either!

Offline LadASH

Is Guildford in London then  :D
Sorry my bad - it was a quick train ride :)

Offline Mightier Than

And no 30 minutes option either!

I had a 30 minute session with her recently.  Maybe she only does it with semi-regulars?  No harm in asking her

Offline aanimator

Great review. thanks, she's damn hard to get hold of, hard to know when she is working or away

Offline aanimator

I had a 30 minute session with her recently.  Maybe she only does it with semi-regulars?  No harm in asking her

What date did you see her?

Offline JonasG

Okay cheers!

What was the 30 minutes rate?

Offline Mightier Than

30 minutes £100.  Got the same service

Offline JonasG

Offline Joelawerence

She is a DT queen I guess from the reviews.

Offline boardyhell

she has her notifications silenced
not sure what this means

Offline Cocojoe

I've seen her loads of times. Really nice girl, great attitude and very attractive. Hard to beat her DT skills, although we never fucked. She's gifted to be honest and genuinely really nice as a person also.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've seen her loads of times. Really nice girl, great attitude and very attractive. Hard to beat her DT skills, although we never fucked. She's gifted to be honest and genuinely really nice as a person also.

Sounds like a review is on the way  :drinks:

Online Bornslippy

Online Bornslippy