Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Marinho PTY Girl - Newcastle  (Read 4516 times)

Offline Mick2342234

External Link/Members Only

Location - Newcastle, within 5 mins walk of St James Park. There is a car park right next to the building but I chose to park a little further away.

When - When she was on tour earlier this month

Price - £150

Duration - 1 Hour.

I’d been disappointed at missing out on Alice Fox a week or two before so had the trans horn again.
Looked up a few options, saw a decent review on Livia and arranged a last minute meeting. Had to ring a few times to get an answer and was about to give up when she answered. Typical Latina trans voice, English was okay but not great, was serviceable. Arranged time and she said she’d send me a text with postcode and prices, I did tell her an hour though.

Arrive and it looks like it’s a shared flat but I don’t see or hear anyone, she lets me in, physically her body is as per her pictures, she’s small but fit, nice arse and some smallish fake boobs that were softer than I thought they’d be. The video on her ad is accurate. Face is okay, but is airbrushed in her pictures. I’d say facially a 7.

I quickly use her bathroom to freshen up after handing over the money and we get down to kissing and fondling before getting naked. She’s got a decent size cock, and after some DFK and handjobs I get her to fuck me initially. Rubber on and we start with my legs over her shoulders which she gives a good go, breaking it up in between to kiss and touch, before I ask for doggy as I’ve never done it before and I get a good seeing two before she at least feigns cumming in the bag, I didn’t get a good look at it. We then switch, rubber on and I fuck her doggy before then getting her legs on my shoulders. Her arse is just right, easy enough to slide in but tight enough that when I slid it all in I could tell both of us liked it. Eventually asked to finish with a BJ and she does say not in her mouth so to warn her. I’m not bothered by no CIM so she sucks away and I finish on her tits and all over myself.

Was a good fuck and she was pleasant throughout even if her English was limited. Showered at the end and was shown out, probably there for 50 minutes.

Probably wouldn’t go again but considering most TS here either charge way more or aren’t particularly pretty I was satisfied.

8/10 (relative to the prices, would maybe have been 7/10 if she charged normal TS rates.

Offline bbanks

Great review. I noticed she was around and about up north but currently not in the mood myself. Glad you enjoyed it

Offline bbanks

Sorry for the bump, just noticed she’s back up here. Anyone else had the pleasure?

Offline sesalovdarlo

How long was she fucking you befote she cum? I hate this trick of faking cumming by trans TS. Pure laziness