Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Retired girls whom you'd see if they started working again  (Read 15593 times)

Offline githycock12

Hopefully Emily Blonde will return - she was in a league of her own!
She was good.

Offline azrael

She was good.

Rumour was some lucky sod had her all exclusive to himself :unknown:

Offline davedave3169

Mine would be oriental mo 4u and blow job Brittany

Offline mace-window

And back she does pop again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any news of -xhannahx-? Heard nothing of her apart from that London mini tour earlier this year.

Offline Arbetare

Any news of -xhannahx-? Heard nothing of her apart from that London mini tour earlier this year.

Her profile was showing last week I think, or the week before, I saw it in my HL'd profiles update.
She probs on holiday or something.

Fanny

Her profile was showing last week I think, or the week before, I saw it in my HL'd profiles update.
Yep, she’s available for fs again

Offline mace-window

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:.

That sounds great man. I really need to make a round 2 or even 3 with her. Our first meet was amazing and would not mind seeing her again for a longer booking.

Offline Digger1965

Seems to be a drought in Brum at the moment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Arbetare

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:.

That sounds great man. I really need to make a round 2 or even 3 with her. Our first meet was amazing and would not mind seeing her again for a longer booking.

Yup, she's a nice lass. Only saw a her a couple of times but both very enjoyable.

Seems to be a drought in Brum at the moment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

An off-peak travel ticket?  :unknown:

Brum is very dry at the mo, I'm glad I get about abit.