Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk in Handjob  (Read 1357 times)

BigGuy69

Hi, new to all of this. Read an article a couple of weeks ago about walk in hand jobs in Birmingham. I just want to know where the best places are to go and the best people to see being fairly discreet. Not too worried about price just convenience really.

Offline Beamer

Hi, new to all of this. Read an article a couple of weeks ago about walk in hand jobs in Birmingham. I just want to know where the best places are to go and the best people to see being fairly discreet. Not too worried about price just convenience really.

Do a search- lots of info in addition to the specific  thread .

Offline houseboot

All the information is here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110442.msg1287353#msg1287353

Offline Dumper

Are there any around wolverhampton or cannock area?

long dog

Kitten in Wolverhampton does a mini massage for 20 pounds including HE

Online EYEPUNT

All the information is here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110442.msg1287353#msg1287353

I have no experience in WIHJ but the last post in the thread you referred to is 2016. Not really current

Offline houseboot

I have no experience in WIHJ but the last post in the thread you referred to is 2016. Not really current

Que?

What page are you looking on?

Page 11 last post 3rd June 2018
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:47:55 pm by houseboot »

Offline Littlefoot

Are there any around wolverhampton or cannock area?

Why don't you try your luck? If you know a place in Wolverhampton or Cannock that does massage and offers 'extras' why don't you walk in, look at your watch and say "I haven't got a lot of time, can you give me a HE for £20?" If she doesn't understand, do the hand gestures. She can either say yes or no.

BigGuy69

Not really any place other than colours something or other in Birmingham. Any others that people know about ?

Online mr.bluesky

I think you are only looking at the first page of that thread. As the great comedian Jimmy Cricket once said  " there's more"

Online EYEPUNT

Errr yes don't know how I missed that  :dash:

Offline Jayyyf

Kitten in Wolverhampton does a mini massage for 20 pounds including HE

Link or phone number?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Link or phone number?

Try the search function, there are several reviews.