Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally sullivan worcester  (Read 1808 times)

robbie1972

Had an 1hr app with sally today
Sorry cant get link off my phone to work,
Greeted at the door nice kiss and cuddle,removed shoes and followed her upstairs.
Paperwork sorted i ask for a nice se sual teasing massage
Which i must say was top draw;got me nice and hard so we fucked doggy style first.
Sally is a big fit girl not fat but fit and when she is on top and grinding down on you it feels epic.
After 25 mins or so of fucking i asked her to remove the rubber and wank me off over her tits mmm magic.
The guy next door was giving pat b one and she really sounded like she was enjoying it!!
All in all a great girl cute smile and well worth the money

bod666

Profile says Sally is on holiday and Maria is the one showing as available??  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was there yesterday seeing Pat B - we did indeed have a good time  ;)

I didn't see the other girl there (I never do) so can't comment on whether it was Maria or Sally.

Offline Stapler

I didn't see the other girl there (I never do) so can't comment on whether it was Maria or Sally.

...or whether he went at all! Seems a bit of a fantasist!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I saw Sally about 2 weeks ago, nice enough, but she charged me extra for CIM which I wasn't expecting.

Still a good solid punt though. Nothing more to say over and above what has already been said.

Offline just_me

Sally is only one never seen there. She was sat in the lounge one day when seeing another girl.... not my type ..... but yes think she's not there at the moment was on when Sweet_Aaliyah was on..... looks like pat and Maria at the moment

robbie1972

Sally was 100% there yesterday, i have the empty ballsack to proove it
Pat b was also there,
Those that doubt are just timewasters, some of them have never even made a post
Sorry to all genuine guys out there
She was fantastic,oh she is not there today

Offline EddieThead669

Ha, maybe it was you Bod giving it all you had to Pat B??
And to be honest, I really don't blame you, she is a fox and can take a pounding.
I am not such a fan of the loud cum though ohhhh, ohhhhh godddddd, ohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm not sure whether she does or not, but she sounds and looks like she does.

robbie1972

Ive seen pat b twice and she has everything going
Looks the body the hair
But sally seems more eager ?

robbie1972

Looks the body the hair

Dodo

Looks the body the hair
Is that the same Pat B that works in Cov......a bit zany?

robbie1972

I dont know if its the same one
The one im talking about works out of [Removed by admin] ?

bod666

Dude! Public forum! Don't write ducking address you muppet!

I accept it's a fairly large street but even so...  :dash:

And no it's not the same Pat B - she's alway 2 weeks in worcester then 2 weeks back home in Prague.

Offline vision2014

HMMMM i went to see maria there on the same day i had a 1pm appointment i saw pat b she came to say hello to me because we all get on well  and have a good chat maria took me to the kitchen to get a drink where usually the girl will hide behind the curtain which blocks the room off to the kitchen nobody behind there there is only usually 2 girls there and on the day of the swap 1 is going to the airport and the other is coming back the same day never have been 3 girls in the house same time let alone working because ive asked in the past for a fffm

you sure you never saw maria she has blonde her hair

robbie1972

Never saw maria there
I never knew there was only two girls working at once?
When a threesome is booked how come there is a pair of mens shoes already in the usual place where we get asked to remove them?

Offline vision2014

There mine because i sit behind the little white door in the corner perving at you lol Joking

I know there is a male there sometimes ive heard him in the kitchen when ive been in the living room chatting to one of the girls and ive seen him on another occasion in the back garden doing a bbq  back last summer

also you will notice there is a male jacket on the sofa in the back room now and again and if you go in in the back bedroom which has a little room leading off around the corner you will see most of there laundry drying with male boxer shorts on with the girls underwear  so if your up for panty sniffing there you go

Im going to see pat b in the morning i will double check for you

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

The shoes by the door thing always makes me laugh, I used to get worried their dog would chew them, but I understand the pooch has emmigrated now.

Last time I went, there were different shoes waiting on the way out to those on the way in, so theyre obviously busy ladies  :D

Offline vision2014

I always wear my tatty shoes just incase someone like to walk out in a different pair  it has happened apparently well i shall be popping to see the girls at 2pm with some cakes they love the cakes  shame mel not going to be there today loved the way she licked the cream from round my face