Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these Thai ladies appreciated!  (Read 1511 times)

Ming

The general consensus is that vivastreet ads are not reliable and should be avoided.

If you want a good massage I visited this Ann recently, it was a very good massage with a HE, she is Thai. I am sure if you read the FBSM thread or consult with Stapler or Dodo who know this subject very well they will be able to advise more comprehensively.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope you enjoy your exploration into Asia.

Ming  :hi:

Offline samsung1

The general consensus is that vivastreet ads are not reliable and should be avoided.

If you want a good massage I visited this Ann recently, it was a very good massage with a HE, she is Thai. I am sure if you read the FBSM thread or consult with Stapler or Dodo who know this subject very well they will be able to advise more comprehensively.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope you enjoy your exploration into Asia.

Ming  :hi:

Thanks for the pointer Ming! my urge for Thais has come back, I had a lovely time with a thai girl called 'Birmingham Mata' just off five ways broad st a few years ago and cant forget it!  :wackogirl:

Dodo

Thanks for the pointer Ming! my urge for Thais has come back, I had a lovely time with a thai girl called 'Birmingham Mata' just off five ways broad st a few years ago and cant forget it!  :wackogirl:

Sam, if you really do have a dodgy back then my recommendation would be to pay a visit to Karen in Worcester if that is doable for you distance wise.......she is a pro in more ways than one.....but, she's not Thai.

Can't really help you with the Thai girls. I've seen a fair few of them but I tend to go for a soft massage so have never tested any out for a bad back.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:28:20 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

My recommendations for a genuine massage to help your bad back would be Pel in Brum or Marina in Erdington.

Both know what they are doing when it comes to massage. Either will help you with your bad back.
You will also get a happy ending!

Pel : £40 per hour massage + £20 HR
Marina : £40 for 90mins all in

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Yumi is Thai and also has a lot of experience of massage techniques.

External Link/Members Only

£40 per hour + £20 for HR + £20 for B2B

Be careful if they offer to use Tiger Balm on you. It's hot as fuck!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:16:14 pm by Stapler »

Offline l1mpd1ck

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:27:53 pm by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Stapler

Pel :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95336.msg1148709#msg1148709

Have to admit this is a surprise to me unless she has extended her services!
Usually very good massage building up to a skilled ending with respectful touching over clothes.