Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen massage worcester  (Read 7438 times)

robbie1972

Hi havnt seen karen in a while but managed to get an app yesterday
I must say i forgot how good the massage is .
Fo those who havnt seen her it is a proper pro massage
Any half way in we are talking and babbling on ,she really can talk and she explains how massages have just paid for her new bathroom etc etc.time  .
to turn over.i asked if she would take her pants and bra off ,which she did and said only because you asked nicely?
So carried on rubbing me all over ,its hard to catch on the right angle but as she got to the right side of me i asked if i could look at her litte tattoo (which is jusy above her shaven pussy) i had a look and started to stroke her pussy she just smiled and carried on with the massage
It was now oil up the little fella time and she has great wanking skills and i said how much weight could this table take?
Could it take me and you together?
She giggles and says no monkey buisness if you want sex go to birmingham!!
I said i dont want sex would just love her to bent over me whilst she wanks me off
Anyway she jumps on top on i get a real proper look at her pussy and its gr8 .i rubbed my hans on me to get some oil of me and played with that pussy while she gave me a good oily wank.
I played with her clit and she was getting really wet so i slipped in my finger oh god she is tight
The feeling of her tightness and her litte moans and chuckles were to much and i came really hard
Karen then jumped off me ,she really has got an amazing slim figure(it must be all the running) she cleaned me up and said i looked like i really needed that .
I laughed and said your right. Had a nice shower nice clean black fluffy towells
Anyway clothes back on re met karen downstairs sorted out paperwork had a nice chat about this and that finished my glass of water ,was given a cheeky kiss and a wink and she said hope to see you soon
So i had a great time and cant wait to go again

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:50:03 am by robbie1972 »

Offline Kingjecht

Nice review buddy, I can't contact her , are you using the number of her website ? Been trying for a few days now. Glad she's work the money. How much did you pay ?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

robbie1972

Hi
Paid £65 i used the number on her website
Best to text her early in the morning ie 7.30 am

Offline Littlefoot

Hi rob, have you got a link? Is she based in Worcester city centre?

bod666

Normal massage plus he where she stays clothed is £55.
She's a bit out of the city centre - bit of a walk but not too bad.

Offline Littlefoot

Normal massage plus he where she stays clothed is £55.
She's a bit out of the city centre - bit of a walk but not too bad.

Thanks bod, don't suppose you've got the link, or phone number?

Offline Littlefoot

No worries. I've found her.

:thumbsup:

Offline RedditchJay

Just to note............she is a really nice genuine massage.... only plays with the odd guy....dont go in there like a bull in a china shop

Offline Littlefoot

Just to note............she is a really nice genuine massage.... only plays with the odd guy....dont go in there like a bull in a china shop

Thanks for the advice jay. I'm going to try to book. My main reason being seeing if she can sort my

Bad back out. Not too bothered if HE isn't on offer. But it would be an added bonus if it is.

Dodo

+1

Dodo

Thanks for the advice jay. I'm going to try to book. My main reason being seeing if she can sort my

Bad back out. Not too bothered if HE isn't on offer. But it would be an added bonus if it is.

Strange that, when I go main reason is to see if she can sort my cock out, I couldn't give a fuck about my back   :wacko:

Wowie

Hahahahaha @Dodo  ....

Classic reply   :D

Offline Stapler

Check out Wowie's three posts after registering last August!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dellboy

Check out Wowie's three posts after registering last August!

Incisive,  informative and clearly in love with you Dodo!

Dodo

Incisive,  informative and clearly in love with you Dodo!

Fuck me.......I never noticed that. Will you tell him I don't take it up the arse (although if Stapler asks me nicely I might just try it the once'   :scare:

Offline Littlefoot

Fuck me.......I never noticed that. Will you tell him I don't take it up the arse (although if Stapler asks me nicely I might just try it the once'   :scare:

Now that was funny

:crazy:

Wowie

I guess I like funny guys in red thongs with pussy hair spilling  out all over the place haha

Dellboy

I guess I like funny guys in red thongs with pussy hair spilling  out all over the place haha

Errr hello.........you are supposed to discuss / review girls on this forum.    :drinks: :scare: :sarcastic:

Wowie

Haha .... It was a joke Dellboy  :D

Offline Stapler

Offline hicf777

Hi guys, I've been trying to get in touch with Karen over the summer but have had no luck. Now that the kids are back at school, I thought I'd try again but how should I go about it? I'd be happy with just a massage tbh the first time I see her so that's all I've mentioned in my texts... Could this be why she's not interested?
Thanks!
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

bod666

Just keep trying with texts and your best bet is to arrange a week ahead.
I saw her last week and she's having some work done to her house so the massage was in a different room and no shower was available. Think she is not able to work as much with the workmen in. They should be finished soon though.

The key thing is to book well in advance!

Offline hicf777

I'll keep persevering, thank you Bod.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

robbie1972

I will be glad when that bloody bathroom is finished so can have a shower in there .
It must be the best bathroom in worcester as its been takin so long.
Tbh im giving karen a miss for a bit since ive veen using julie in stourbridge

bod666

Julie in Stourbridge? Got a link? What's she like?

Offline Stapler

Dodo

Julie in Stourbridge? Got a link? What's she like?

External Link/Members Only

........and do a search on Julie in West Mids.....plenty on there