Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real name advise...  (Read 1354 times)

Johnbownes

So I saw a lass in a nearby town on AW , arranged a 15min meeting one morning all good, great bj CIM to finish and was arranging to see her again for a proper session before her profile was deactivated etc
Thing is when her profile 1st appeared it had a contact email at the bottom, first name . surname @etc.com... It's a unique name and small market town..

So question is do i contact her via the power of social media (not my own profile) to see if she is still punting??

Offline AnthG

Thing is when her profile 1st appeared it had a contact email at the bottom, first name . surname @etc.com... It's a unique name and small market town..

So question is do i contact her via the power of social media (not my own profile) to see if she is still punting??

No, because you do not know what her circumstances are for one. And for two, you likely will piss her off no end.

If she had the email on the bottom of her AW account. The logical thing is to email that would it not?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cueball

I wouldn't go chasing her via her real identity but if you've got her prossie phone number then why don't you drop her a text?

Or podge another lass that's active

Johnbownes

Good point! Trouble is I can't remember the end but, eg hotmail or gmail!! .co.uk or .com!

Offline AnthG

Good point! Trouble is I can't remember the end but, eg hotmail or gmail!! .co.uk or .com!

Send it to all three :)

Gmail is always .com

Hotmail can be either.

If none of those work, send it to Yahoo to round it off.

If the email doesn't exist it will just bounce back in a minute or so.

Online webpunter

Send it to all three :)

Gmail is always .com

Hotmail can be either.

If none of those work, send it to Yahoo to round it off.

If the email doesn't exist it will just bounce back in a minute or so.
I'd send from an anonymous email - to the various alternatives.  Separate emails.  Make it look like spam.  See which one bounce.  Leave it a while then send a new email from your usual private email.  What about texting ?  Buy yourself another SIM & call to see if number still working
You never know - you might make progress.  And go for a 1/2hr booking rather than 15 mins  :P

Offline AnthG

Or you could fire up whatsapp with the number saved as a contact on your phone to see if an active whatsapp account is tied to the number - if it is, it generally means the number is still in use too.

Online webpunter

Or you could fire up whatsapp with the number saved as a contact on your phone to see if an active whatsapp account is tied to the number - if it is, it generally means the number is still in use too.
Same for Viber & maybe some pics as an added bonus.  Usually last login showing

Offline OakTree

I wouldn't go chasing her via her real identity but if you've got her prossie phone number then why don't you drop her a text?

Or podge another lass that's active

Exactly!

There's probably good reason her account has vanished and I suspect it's that she doesn't want to be contacted in relation to opening her gash for cash.

Move on, there's plenty more out there.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

So I saw a lass in a nearby town on AW , arranged a 15min meeting one morning all good, great bj CIM to finish and was arranging to see her again for a proper session before her profile was deactivated etc

Would you want her to look you up on facebook or twitter if she had your real name to see if you wanted to arrange another booking? I suspect not. Don't be a dick.

Offline OakTree

Talking of real names, the OP's, odd to say the least.

Offline Roth

Her account is deactivated for her own reasons most probably.  Don't try to stalk her.  Find another prossie and move on.   :hi:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:23:15 am by Roth »

vw

You sound incompetent and will fuck that up.  Would leave it for the grown ups to do things like bookings for you.   :bomb:

Don't stalk though,  I cannot see that ending well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:28:45 am by vw »