Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indie vs Agency  (Read 1247 times)

Trebor1318

Guys what are your general thoughts regarding indies vs agency girls? Looking at some of the girls at the agencies, they are ridiculously hot, where as you can go through AW for hours and only find a few. I know the photos are helped, but the basics are all there!

If money wasn't an issue, where would you go?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Agency owners are lowlife pimps who rely heavily on photoshop and bait and switch.

Online OakTree

Agency owners are lowlife pimps who rely heavily on photoshop and bait and switch.

Not all of them, there's some excellent ones in Manchester. I pretty much use agencies all the time up here. I agree though there are some shit ones around.

somefun

How often have you booked an agency girl and got the same hot girl behind the door?  Even if it is the same girl the pictures will be old / heavily photoshopped.  Yes there are a few exceptions but most are misleading to say the least.

DannyJames

Not all of them, there's some excellent ones in Manchester. I pretty much use agencies all the time up here. I agree though there are some shit ones around.

Even if they don't photoshop or b&s they are still lowlifes. At the very least they increase the cost to we punters.

How shit have you got to be at being an adult that the only way you can make a living is by pimping a whore?

cockneybstrd

if you want a whore to your door within half hour at 1am agencies become a necessity

Online OakTree

Even if they don't photoshop or b&s they are still lowlifes. At the very least they increase the cost to we punters.

How shit have you got to be at being an adult that the only way you can make a living is by pimping a whore?

Well I have no qualms using them and shall continue to do so.

DannyJames

Well I have no qualms using them and shall continue to do so.

I couldn't care less either way, but thanks for letting us know.

Trebor1318

Has it ever occurred to anyone that some members here writing reviews, might actually be pimps?

Offline Malvolio

It certainly does to Admin - take a look at the number of banned profiles named as 'Pimp' or 'Tout'

Offline NIK

Whilst I agree that 'agencies' are nothing of the sort but actually just pimps and not to be trusted I have probably used agencies more than indies over the years, as has been pointed out, they are often so much easier to book. Yes they can be more expensive and there is always the risk of bait and switch, but more often than not indies are unavailable or unreliable.

Offline AnthG

Whilst I agree that 'agencies' are nothing of the sort but actually just pimps and not to be trusted I have probably used agencies more than indies over the years, as has been pointed out, they are often so much easier to book. Yes they can be more expensive and there is always the risk of bait and switch, but more often than not indies are unavailable or unreliable.

Agree with all of this. But in Newcastle its actually the agencies keeping the prices down. Its often the case that the same girls as an independent will want £20 more for the same booking.

Plus the whole excessive security procedures that many independents go through is annoying.

I also don't like independent girls storing my number for years on their phones. And there have been many cases of independents accidentally phoning the wrong person on their contacts list (its happened to me too).

Independents are also - I have found - sometimes poor at giving directions to their place - especially the new girls. And they get very annoyed if you immediately don't understand their terrible directions. (hence why I now just like to book independents by text if I have to book them).

Agencies its phone, book, see the girl in about an hour or two from the call and leave. Any problems I phone the agency and they either put it right or I get a discount or free booking in compensation if they cannot put it right. Tie that in with the fact that like above agencies are cheaper. And the fact that all the agencies are fighting like mad for everyones custom in the north east as there is so many of them. I much prefer booking agencies any day of the week.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline tesla

good and bad in both camps, but people should stop making blanket judgements..

Offline Jimmyredcab

good and bad in both camps, but people should stop making blanket judgements..

That is my choice ------------------- not yours.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I have used a couple of local "agencies" over the years ----------------- the pimps I had to deal with were the biggest liars on the planet.

On one occasion I was told that he had a young Dutch girl available ---------------- when she arrived she had a cockney accent and informed me that she was the only girl working.
I stopped having outcalls after getting sent three pigs in a row ----------- no more agencies for me.   :bomb:

Offline smiths

Guys what are your general thoughts regarding indies vs agency girls? Looking at some of the girls at the agencies, they are ridiculously hot, where as you can go through AW for hours and only find a few. I know the photos are helped, but the basics are all there!

If money wasn't an issue, where would you go?

I have punted through Agencies in the past, lying scumbags were my experiences so I wont be doing so again. In my area, London all they do is ensure I would pay more than for a so called Indie in the same area that I can locate to pay for the pimps cut. I will be sticking with so called Indies or brothels if the price is right.

Online OakTree

Agree with all of this. But in Newcastle its actually the agencies keeping the prices down. Its often the case that the same girls as an independent will want £20 more for the same booking.

Plus the whole excessive security procedures that many independents go through is annoying.

I also don't like independent girls storing my number for years on their phones. And there have been many cases of independents accidentally phoning the wrong person on their contacts list (its happened to me too).

Independents are also - I have found - sometimes poor at giving directions to their place - especially the new girls. And they get very annoyed if you immediately don't understand their terrible directions. (hence why I now just like to book independents by text if I have to book them).

Agencies its phone, book, see the girl in about an hour or two from the call and leave. Any problems I phone the agency and they either put it right or I get a discount or free booking in compensation if they cannot put it right. Tie that in with the fact that like above agencies are cheaper. And the fact that all the agencies are fighting like mad for everyones custom in the north east as there is so many of them. I much prefer booking agencies any day of the week.

Summed up far better than I could.

I don't know where this myth comes from that it's more expensive using an agency?

Last Friday I booked with an absolute stunner, fantastic fuck in a top hotel in Manc, all for £140 for the hour.

As far as I'm concerned there's good and bad in all the different ways to book prostitutes. To say all agencies are shit is ridiculous as would saying all indies or all parlours are.

Surely the more different ways there are to enjoy paid sex, then the better it is for all of us.

Offline Tricky Dickie

far as I'm concerned there's good and bad in all the different ways to book prostitutes. To say all agencies are shit is ridiculous as would saying all indies or all parlours are.

I agree with this. I've had good and bad bookings through agencies, parlours and independents. In my experience there are good and bad through all three routes.

Maybe there is a case for us to start reviewing agencies - or at least keeping a list of which can be trusted and which are untrustworthy bastards.

vw

+1

Masters of deception IMO

Offline Hobbit

That is my choice ------------------- not yours.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I have used a couple of local "agencies" over the years ----------------- the pimps I had to deal with were the biggest liars on the planet.

On one occasion I was told that he had a young Dutch girl available ---------------- when she arrived she had a cockney accent and informed me that she was the only girl working.
I stopped having outcalls after getting sent three pigs in a row ----------- no more agencies for me.   :bomb:

Maybe she was Dutch with a cockney accent? They do exist I'm sure.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't know where this myth comes from that it's more expensive using an agency?

£600 an hour -------------------

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Summed up far better than I could.

Last Friday I booked with an absolute stunner, fantastic fuck in a top hotel in Manc, all for £140 for the hour.

As far as I'm concerned there's good and bad in all the different ways to book prostitutes. To say all agencies are shit is ridiculous as would saying all indies or all parlours are.

Surely the more different ways there are to enjoy paid sex, then the better it is for all of us.

Its NOT a myth in London, I can and do locate many so called Indies for less than £150 an hour which is the entry price for many London Agencies.

Online OakTree

Its NOT a myth in London, I can and do locate many so called Indies for less than £150 an hour which is the entry price for many London Agencies.

There seems to be a definite north south divide when it comes to agencies. I punt in the NW and agencies wouldn't get a look in if they didn't compete with indies and the many parlours. From what I see I wouldn't use London agencies. I can assure you it's a different world up here.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There seems to be a definite north south divide when it comes to agencies.

Not just agencies, a one bed flat in London can cost £600K.      :scare:

5th Musketeer

vw

There seems to be a definite north south divide when it comes to agencies. I punt in the NW and agencies wouldn't get a look in if they didn't compete with indies and the many parlours. From what I see I wouldn't use London agencies. I can assure you it's a different world up here.
Maybe it's down  to educatoon in the pork lands of 5 the north.  Cueballs avatar says it all.

Offline Hobbit

It's just a combination of pimps exploiting punters and girls in London using the cost of living as an excuse for high prices. Nevertheless, they earn more than enough a week to run a cattle farm.  :lol:

Offline cueball

Offline mrdiamond77

I have yet to punt through an agency but have been thinking about it after looking at a local agencies website.  There are still a lot of indie girls on my HL to see yet though.