Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy Snow - 30min oral incall - Lewes  (Read 766 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6078295) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Throatthisplease

With only a single review on here, although Ivy had been on my hotlist for a long while, and after a couple failures to launch not long after lockdown (no fault of Ivy), I finally took the plunge to see her in late March/early April. I am glad I did.

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Easily arranged by text. I had previously spoken to Ivy on the phone back when she first piqued my interest a couple years back and she was courteous and polite

Fees & Services

£120 for 30mins. OWO

Venue

A tidy flat about a minute or so from the A27 in Lewes. Metered street parking abundant in the area. If travelling by train I imagine the walk would be sub 15mins. Playspace available around the flat if (like me) you find bedroom fun a bit vanilla.

The meet

Given Ivy's claims on her profile page as a bit of a head expert, I was clear from our texts I wanted to give her throat a tryout for half an hour. Ivy's directions via text were clear and accurate - Once she had opened the door I was very happy with what I saw. It is no surprise, given the clear gallery photos of her body, that Ivy would be classed on here as 'bbw'...no issue there for me, and what I can confirm is that body comes with a very pretty face and eyes, along with some great ink and bright dyed hair (You'd be pleased if the 'alt look' is your thing.....it is mine).

Shower facilities and clean towels are available, which I took up. Ivy then obliged to set me up on the sofa with a glass of water, putting a towel down in preparation for what was to follow. Having asked if I wanted her to strip down to her lingerie, Ivy got to work on my cock OWO. Her technique is spot-on for me, varied in pressure and use of hands or solely with mouth. After a short while things were getting very sloppy, and considering her duly warmed up, and with her permission, I ramped up my involvement by pushing her head down on my cock, trying to get all of my member down her throat. Though only around 6.5" and not particularly girthy, unfortunately I repeatedly hit 'the wall', with no sign of being able to get past, however at no point did Ivy relent in her attempt to get me all in her, mildly gagging on numerous occasions. This experience was heavenly and at no point did Ivy tire or attempt to rush things.

With 10mins or so left (Ivy set her phone alarm to alert us of this point....no biggie for me), I laid out on the sofa and got her to straddle alongside me on the floor to attempt to finally get fully in her throat with a more friendly position. It was at this point I found out Ivy responded incredibly well to my dirty talking of how I enjoyed using her for my pleasure and how next time I should enjoying fucking her on her living room floor. Telling me I was distracting her to the point of turning her on, I ramped up further to facefuck her with new vigour and Ivy responded with a matched energy, her whimpering with agreement every time I told her she was my personal little fucktoy (she assumes the sub role VERY well). Taking a quick pause to ask her if she would be willing to swallow my load, with two hands on her head to fuck her throat as I pleased, I unloaded as far down her as I could, which unfortunately didn't end up as a throatpie but more a regular CIM / partial swallow (not that Ivy didn't try)

After a cleanup and a 'debrief' chat on our session, I departed a little over the 30min mark

Summary

A fantastic oral only session with a great service provider. I felt I really hit it off with Ivy, and despite proclaiming how much I needed to fuck her  for round 2, my return a month later was pretty much a repeat of this session, with Ivy more in-tune with my needs and even more willing to please me orally (I will get her to the base one day!)

Though she may be considered pricey for a 30mins incall outside of Brighton, she is a reliable provider that I know I am guaranteed to have a great time with, even if choose to only avail myself of her oral skills.

Offline Throatthisplease

It appears my reminiscing of the meet caused me to forget to make much commentary on Ivy's character.....She's clearly an intelligent woman, we had no issue discussing all manner of things with good humour. A polite, friendly and accommodating person.