Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jo sasha boro  (Read 1278 times)

Offline simone_raven

Seems to have relocated to Brighton and now is Romanian lol

Can't seem to copy link here

Online sesalovdarlo

Seems to have relocated to Brighton and now is Romanian lol

Can't seem to copy link here

Shipped in the back of a tesco lorry by her pimp. Such a shame she had potential to make megeer bucks and become best in the northeast!!

1andhalfhands

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

her price has also gone up dont know if thats the rate down there

i talked with her on the phone she said shes ust got back in the uk not long ago

i asked if she was comeing back to middlesbrough she said yes soon . dont kno if thats true i hope so

1andhalfhands

this is her sister so i was told by merry. they did look alot alike face

and i also found a profile of them both together. its now been removed

Offline jonone

I've seen Merrys profile in Middlesbrough a couple of times before.

Online sesalovdarlo

this is her sister so i was told by merry. they did look alot alike face

and i also found a profile of them both together. its now been removed

What was merry like? Her attitude as miserable as her sister?

Offline simone_raven

I'm still gonna tap it when she returns. Her ass is too damn fine. 15mins sesh is enough lol

Online sesalovdarlo

I'm still gonna tap it when she returns. Her ass is too damn fine. 15mins sesh is enough lol

Rimming that ass while she is sucking on your cock! Perfect

1andhalfhands

I enjoyed them both

will sasha rem you and even want to see you thats the question

looks like her profile has gone again, she must keep a look out on this site

Online sesalovdarlo

I enjoyed them both

will sasha rem you and even want to see you thats the question

looks like her profile has gone again, she must keep a look out on this site

Wouldn't want to see her again TBH after the way she has conducted her self on here. She will deffo remember me she knows it was me making comments on a previous thread. But I would never risk seeing her now after what a few people have said about a pimp being in the house.

nfact iv stopped seeing Romanian girls full stop, after I left my wallet in a flat by accident, in linthorpe road flats (fell outa my jeans), the bitch wouldn't answer phone or open door, scumbag. Ended up having to ring a few people, eventually got in when someone in same block came out, straight upstairs and just about to kick the door down lol she knew she wasn't going to get away with it when we were inside, her excuse was she was in the shower even though she was wearing exactly the same clothes as when I left lololol. all for the sake of about £70 which was all that was in there.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:51:43 pm by sesalovdarlo »

1andhalfhands

Wouldn't want to see her again TBH after the way she has conducted her self on here. She will deffo remember me she knows it was me making comments on a previous thread. But I would never risk seeing her now after what a few people have said about a pimp being in the house.

nfact iv stopped seeing Romanian girls full stop, after I left my wallet in a flat by accident, in linthorpe road flats (fell outa my jeans), the bitch wouldn't answer phone or open door, scumbag. Ended up having to ring a few people, eventually got in when someone in same block came out, straight upstairs and just about to kick the door down lol she knew she wasn't going to get away with it when we were inside, her excuse was she was in the shower even though she was wearing exactly the same clothes as when I left lololol. all for the sake of about £70 which was all that was in there.

dont blame you 1 bit im starting to give up on Romanian's my last i walked she looked nothing like her pics and got funny even before £ changed hands, dont think we will ever get a trure gfe from a romanian such a shame

I Just get the feeling they think we are scum of the earth no kissing no finger play no owo but i sure if you offer the corrrect £ probs be up for most things, most have bad teeth whats up with that  :lol: