Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Food for thought. Boro wg's related  (Read 1433 times)

Offline shooie

Story in local rag tonight about a local guy who apparently asked his wg to bring him a 10 year old!!!!  External Link/Members Only

Point 1. The guy is in need of help... or is he just an ass-hole braggart idiot.
Point 2. The wg has a "police mentor" !!!!  Police mentoring wg's !!!   Is that the same as "training them"  :P

Point 3.  Beware drug taking police mentored wg's in Boro.  Hmmm... That only leaves one or two who don't fit the profile   :(

Online maxxblue

Story in local rag tonight about a local guy who apparently asked his wg to bring him a 10 year old!!!!  External Link/Members Only

Point 1. The guy is in need of help... or is he just an ass-hole braggart idiot.
Point 2. The wg has a "police mentor" !!!!  Police mentoring wg's !!!   Is that the same as "training them"  :P

Point 3.  Beware drug taking police mentored wg's in Boro.  Hmmm... That only leaves one or two who don't fit the profile   :(

Not sure that your post comes across too well - in my view this individual is a paedophile who needs to be jailed to prevent him from committing further offences against children.

In relation to the WG who reported this individual to the police - good on her - it shows that at least some WG's have some integrity.

Though I don't generally support vigilantism, if this individual encountered some difficulties in jail as a consequence of his offences -  :thumbsup:  :dance:  :yahoo:  :drinks:

Offline Dimond dave

:blush: police mentor ,,, new title ,, old title clubs and vice liaison officer ,,,  :scare:

Offline Dimond dave

Not sure that your post comes across too well - in my view this individual is a paedophile who needs to be jailed to prevent him from committing further offences against children.

In relation to the WG who reported this individual to the police - good on her - it shows that at least some WG's have some integrity.

Though I don't generally support vigilantism, if this individual encountered some difficulties in jail as a consequence of his offences -  :thumbsup:  :dance:  :yahoo:  :drinks:

Let's face it ,, we have all walks of life ,, the good the bad and the nasty ,,  any decent person would of reported this vile bastard ,,,  good on the girl for doing so ,,  he's sick for even thinking this never mind asking ,,  good on the girl for reporting him ,, her actions has put a twisted pedo behind bars were he belongs ,,,  good on her for having the guts to report him

Offline MagpieJohn

Sorry Dave but to say people like him belong behind bars is something I can't agree with. I'm afraid my form of justice would be somewhat more draconian. The trouble with locking this scum up is that at some point they will be released. Either castrate them or string them up!

Offline Dimond dave

Sorry Dave but to say people like him belong behind bars is something I can't agree with. I'm afraid my form of justice would be somewhat more draconian. The trouble with locking this scum up is that at some point they will be released. Either castrate them or string them up!

That also has its fair points ,,,let's face it  saves tax payers hard earned money keeping scum backs in relative luxury ,, 3 meals a day TV heat showers gym library I'd suites plays stations.  Fair point

Offline shooie

MaxxB You said....
Though I don't generally support vigilantism, if this individual encountered some difficulties in jail as a consequence of his offences

Maybe my post didn't read as I meant it to. 
Is he a pedo or just an asshole?  Probably both.
The WG reporting it?  Yup, good on her if what she said was true....
My main point is.... WG's having a police mentor!!!!!
Which could possibly mean that the WG tells her "mentor" everything. Such as the phone numbers of punters, car details, and also making up a few stories to keep her mentor happy.  Fine line between integrity and keeping mentor happy.

Maybe the boys in blue know a lot more about Maxxblue than you would be comfortable with.

Online maxxblue

MaxxB You said....
Though I don't generally support vigilantism, if this individual encountered some difficulties in jail as a consequence of his offences

Maybe my post didn't read as I meant it to. 
Is he a pedo or just an asshole?  Probably both.
The WG reporting it?  Yup, good on her if what she said was true....
My main point is.... WG's having a police mentor!!!!!
Which could possibly mean that the WG tells her "mentor" everything. Such as the phone numbers of punters, car details, and also making up a few stories to keep her mentor happy.  Fine line between integrity and keeping mentor happy.

Maybe the boys in blue know a lot more about Maxxblue than you would be comfortable with.

According to the newspaper report you quote, he had previous offences for indecent assaults and attempted rape on children. In my view, it is beyond doubt that he is a paedophile.

In relation to the role of a 'police mentor', firstly, I doubt very much that WG's would pass on details of punters to the police, unless there were specific reasons to do so. Secondly, in the unlikely event that my details were passed to the police, I don't give a monkey's fuck, as I have done nothing illegal - it would be a bit like me going to Tesco to have my clothes dry-cleaned, and have my details passed on to the police. Thirdly, I don't give WG's any personal details, and my mobile is a disposable/anonymous one.

Offline shooie

Maxxblue.  And that told me :(  Thanks.  I now consider myself "put in my place"  Wherever that is.

I did agree that he is probably a pedo but I guess you didn't read that bit.

Secondly as you numbered it..  Tesco do dry-cleaning??? 
Thirdly. Car reg, your description, etc.. and disposable phones only become disposable when the shit hits the fan.... which is somewhat late.

But hey, lets not get into a pissing contest MaxxB.  I was only giving a "heads up" with my original post. 

Online maxxblue

Maxxblue.  And that told me :(  Thanks.  I now consider myself "put in my place"  Wherever that is.

I did agree that he is probably a pedo but I guess you didn't read that bit.

Secondly as you numbered it..  Tesco do dry-cleaning??? 
Thirdly. Car reg, your description, etc.. and disposable phones only become disposable when the shit hits the fan.... which is somewhat late.

But hey, lets not get into a pissing contest MaxxB.  I was only giving a "heads up" with my original post.

Certainly haven't meant to 'put you in your place', shooie, and haven't perceived either of our comments to each other as a 'pissing contest' - rather a healthy debate.  :hi:

Offline shooie

Certainly haven't meant to 'put you in your place', shooie, and haven't perceived either of our comments to each other as a 'pissing contest' - rather a healthy debate.  :hi:

I must have read your original post whilst in a negative mood Maxx.  Topic closed I guess  :)
anyway... Im better at healthy debate rather than 'pissing contests' coz my brain works marginally better than my bladder/prostate :(