Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake pics again  (Read 660 times)

Offline rthunderbird

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I once reviewed this lady when she was under the name 'lucious logan' was my first review in fact and a negative one.

I understand that some gentlemen on here enjoy her service etc but I feel it is important for anyone on here to know that these photos are definitely not of her. The first one on her profile, the brunette one is definitely not her. She COULD have dyed her hair, she COULD have lost weight and she COULD have had her tattoos removed but I very much doubt it. Be warned she does not look like this.

When will they learn to stop using fake or very old pictures.  :dash:

Offline MagpieJohn

I had looked at her as a possible punt but was put off by the fake tits. Now you say the photos are fake too.
Thanks for the heads up.

Offline rthunderbird

I had looked at her as a possible punt but was put off by the fake tits. Now you say the photos are fake too.
Thanks for the heads up.

No bother, she has changed profiles a few times but if you follow the trail through ukpunting.com you can find she had mixed reviews. Negatives for some (like myself, and to date my only bad punt) and positives for others. But fake pics are fake pics.

themademan2

Just seen her after almost a 2 year break from last seeing her. Well impressed. Photos are genuine. Busy writing review this very moment. :cool:

Offline rthunderbird

Just seen her after almost a 2 year break from last seeing her. Well impressed. Photos are genuine. Busy writing review this very moment. :cool:

Well ill have to apologise to amber, if she really does look like that now then I take back what I said.