Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: happy beginning  (Read 2162 times)

Offline durhambull

What's the best way to ask for a happy beginning? I don't mind paying twice just always come 2 mins after she starts with happy ending. I would like to come....massage then come if that makes sense

Offline Sar-Major

At the end of the day, your paying for the girls time.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What happens in that time is between 2 consenting adults.   :dancegirl: :kissgirl:  :wackogirl:

I cant see what your describing as too much to ask for.  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I for one nearly always manage round two, after a short interlude.    :sarcastic: :cool: :wacko:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
S-M
I think he's talking about a massage with he, not a prossie, but wants to cum twice.

OP
I would just politely ask the girl concerned, but I would imagine you would have to pay twice. Would have thought it would depend on who you're seeing as well.

Offline Sar-Major

S-M
I think he's talking about a massage with he, not a prossie, but wants to cum twice.

OP
I would just politely ask the girl concerned, but I would imagine you would have to pay twice. Would have thought it would depend on who you're seeing as well.

Cheers Daviemac.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That one went straight over my fekin head................ :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

1andhalfhands

just make sure you dont go with a fully loaded gun would be what i would do

Offline durhambull

Thanks for the input guys. I went for an happy middle and was well satisfied.  Sheng read my mood and mind and it was perfect. Also my pulled muscle is better than ever.

Offline Sar-Major

Also my pulled muscle is better than ever.

Your more than welcome my good man Durhambull,  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

1andhalfhands

Thanks for the input guys. I went for an happy middle and was well satisfied.  Sheng read my mood and mind and it was perfect. Also my pulled muscle is better than ever.

is it a rushed happy ending/ middle ending, never been for a massage with happy ending so quiet curious as to what goes on. i have read alot on here about sheng i really must pay her a visit

Offline jarrovian

If you see sheng its just an amazing build up to the he

Offline Tiger63

If you see sheng its just an amazing build up to the he

Sheng just gets better every visit....last time she had me rock hard within 5 mins....and yet she kept me on the boil for another 45 mins

Offline maxxblue

That's nothing. She had me hard before I even got there. And I still have twitches when I think about it.

:lol:

David Larry

Sheng just gets better every visit....last time she had me rock hard within 5 mins....and yet she kept me on the boil for another 45 mins

I'm due another sesh with Sheng. When she gave me a HM (Happy Middle), I was hard again towards the end. If only I asked, who's knows.